Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

lopez286

Re: la otra 3tc starlet

Post by lopez286 »

Yeap snow kills motivation dam cold
Heiska

Post by Heiska »

mallito1.8 wrote:Yea after cleaning and freezing and my small garage who wants to work on cars. Not me. More pics of snow last yesterday all day.

gotta love the sign I'm ready to rip it down :twisted: :twisted: hum bug
You got moore snow there than we have here in Finland right now. And -20c/-5F :D
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Now 6C/42F here and we haven't see any snow ;)
Heiska wrote:
You got moore snow there than we have here in Finland right now. And -20c/-5F :D
The day we learn to think
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

BOBLOOK wrote:Now 6C/42F here and we haven't see any snow ;)
Heiska wrote:
Oh yea guys rub it in. Tonight's For cast 0 degree and snow coming this week again and even colder weather. I'm gonna try something. Hold on clicking my boot heels there's no place like warm there's no place like warm. :x :x :x damn it I'm still here. Oh well brrrr times :shock:
saigon9mm

Post by saigon9mm »

Hey how fast was it with the fogger system i m put a set up almost like yours .. Just wondering
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

saigon9mm wrote:Hey how fast was it with the fogger system i m put a set up almost like yours .. Just wondering
I bought the car like that and ran at the track and broke the motor and rebuilt it and then decided to go turbo but the previous owner was toyotero2dend there's a video 11.7 I think 100 shot but he be the one to ask his best time. I only made a nos hit trying to adjust the carbs and then sold the system
Mazota TE51

Post by Mazota TE51 »

Mallito any updates on the starlet or still hibernating?
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

Mazota TE51 wrote:Mallito any updates on the starlet or still hibernating?
Hibernating. Haha more like buried alive. I just cleaned last week 2 days of snow and today another 6 to 12 more. Gotta love this :evil:
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Here in NY estamos jodidos we had lots of ice on the ground y ahora pa completar this morn. I look out the window ,,what did I see freakin snow again and lots of it too now rain and tonite more of the white stuff :( Went to the garage yesterday to drop my generator,,tried to start TateQuieto and the batt. Had little power so I just covered it and I guess I go back in a month or so,let's see how much longer this weather is gonna be around, :( ...mallito after you decided to stay efi there is or was a member in here selling the exact set up you was looking for the brd & holley set up,,Mazota ya te Mande un poco d nieve para aya , la q no quieras se la Mandas a mallito. Lol :D
Tate Quieto
Mazota TE51

Post by Mazota TE51 »

Somebody please shoot that damn groundhog. :lol: Toyotero we lucked out this time we got lots of rain that is actually starting to clear the snow atleast on the cars.