New guy from Columbus Ohio with an 82 wagon

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Bladebrown

New guy from Columbus Ohio with an 82 wagon

Post by Bladebrown »

Great site, finally getting around to making an introduction thread. I've been putting off working on my wagon since I bought a house this year but we are finally settled in enough so I can start messing with it more. Bought the wagon last October in Cleveland. It is a 1982 wagon, 5 speed, 3tc, 10 bolt rear end. This years plans are to get 2 kirkey seats, put a cage in but retain the factory back seat. Get the rear setup with caltracs, new leafs and shocks. Front get cc plates, and do the coil over conversion weld on and just replace the ball joints etc. I want to keep the 3tc and build my own turbo manifold, then get the motor built. I've always had mustangs but always liked old school corollas, and I'm very happy to finally have one. Below are a few pics, the wheels were polished when I got it. I recently plasti dipped them black.

I recently pulled the interior to clean up the inside and get started on the cage

1982 corolla wagon
gzus13

Re: New guy from Columbus Ohio with an 82 wagon

Post by gzus13 »

Nice. I've always loved those wagons. Funny coincidence - I'm in Cincinnati and I saw this on Craigslist a while ago. Looks sweet.
Bladebrown

Post by Bladebrown »

gzus13 wrote:Nice. I've always loved those wagons. Funny coincidence - I'm in Cincinnati and I saw this on Craigslist a while ago. Looks sweet.
Yeah I put it up on cl a while back, new house and everything I thought about selling it. Had a guy look at it, he didn't know much about old schools and tried to lowball me, which was a blessing because I had reservations about selling it in the first place and it fueled me to keep it and get a plan together, so I pulled it from cl.
1982 corolla wagon
D3uc3s

Post by D3uc3s »

Nice wagon! I just picked up a sports coupe but my favorite by far is the wagon. Great color!
'82 SR5 sports coupe
Stock....for now
[><]######[><]
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

welcome to forum and nice wagon :D
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

pufito18 wrote:welcome to forum and nice wagon :D
The day we learn to think