New From MT

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Toytuner

New From MT

Post by Toytuner »

Hey guys, my name is Nick and im a disabled Afghanistan Vet whos now retired at 26 years old. I have a wife and a 2 year old son. Ive lived and breathed toyotas since i was 14. Ive had several 4th, 5th and 6th Gen Celicas, mostly 4th gen as i believe that they are one of the most exquisitely designed cars of their time. I currently drive an 88 Celica GT4 that i have poured my heart and soul in to, money has never been an object when its come to my GT4. Now that im retired and disabled (I had 3 vertebra broken in my lower back and one in my neck along with several slipped, bulged and destroyed discs) ive been using my free time to show my son the joys of cars and working hard on my 1979 Corolla SR5 Liftback (TE51) This is my first non fuel injected toyota as my 79 celica supra has fuel injection. Anyways, ive been in the process of stripping my old corolla which my wife and i call "Gary" because lets be honest the car looks like a Gary lol. The car was a kids highschool shop project and it has a pretty bad paintjob on it and the interior is in ok shape. I'll post more about it in the proper thread so go check it out there. Thanks for having me guys and if ther are any questions about any engines from the 3S family of engines let me know!
pufito18

Re: New From MT

Post by pufito18 »

welcome to 3tcgarage bro
oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

welcome.... :D
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

pufito18 wrote:welcome to 3tcgarage bro