Hi from NZ!

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

negative_offset

Hi from NZ!

Post by negative_offset »

Hi all, I'm Marcus from New Zealand. :D

I have a 1986 Ka67 Carina wagon (originally 5k-j) now 3tc powered and it is my reliable daily driver, I'm planning a 3tgte conversion for it in the future and have already started collecting some parts for the build but for now I'm enjoying driving it daily.
I also have a project car too (3years now lol) a 1978 corolla SR coupe that I am building into a te37 Levin (JDM) replica, we never got either the Levin or SR5 models here so its been a challenging build. So far I've found and imported te37 bonnet, Levin grill, Levin badges and te37 tail lights for the conversion. The car has also had all rust removed and full panel work including stretch/tubbed out rear guards to allow wide wheels and low stance, I kind of have a thing for wide SSR's :lol: It's currently recieving a kp starlet steering rack conversion and a rear c notch/box for a low ride height with the T diff which is a TRD 2way unit. The running gear is T50 and a cam'd 2tgeu up front with dellorto sidedrafts. I'm looking forward to finding more information on here through other builds and threads also hopefully. Anyway here's some pics, Cheers!

BOBLOOK

Re: Hi from NZ!

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome to the forum ;)
The day we learn to think