F/S 2tgeu/3tgte bits NZ

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

AE25

F/S 2tgeu/3tgte bits NZ

Post by AE25 »

I need to make an effort to reduce some of the stuff cluttering my shed. (because im a hoarder and I want to buy a new mtn bike).
Disclaimer: I'm hopeless at time management so don't expect next day shipping lol. pay once it's ready to send etc. (paypal). I'm in Auckland, New Zealand (it's south of Australia) so heavy or large items probably wont be worth overseas shipping. (with the exception of Aus as i will be visiting Melbourne june and july and could probably bring stuff over).
Have a few 2tgeu/3tgte/4age/3sge gen2/4k parts so lemme know what you're after. I'm a kp6/ke2/e7 coupe fan too so may have some bits.

2tg oem inlet. hugely ported. too big for anything street related i'd imagine. NZ$50 + shipping.
new 3tgte mls head gasket suit std bore. race proven 250rwkw w/ arp head stud mod. NZ$230 + shipping (these are custom made to order from local shop).

What do these go for lately? -oem parts.
2t-b inlet manifold
2tgeu inlet manifold
3tgte inlet manifold
3tgte exhaust manifolds (the usual crack on 1 & 4 and needs flanges machined flat).
3tgte bellhousing (no fork, fits W55/57/58)
1G(GTE) bellhousing (no fork, bolts on 2t/3t to W55/57/58 but clutch fork on exhaust side)
ct20 parts. (no good cores left or uncracked turbine housings).

don't have spare dohc timing chain tensioners sorry.

will swap stuff for a 2015 Giant trance SX or 2015 YT Capra :D jokes. or te2x steering knuckles.
reply here or contact me via PM, or can use FB messenger, viber, watsapp, wechat, skype. PM for ph details.

Grumpy3TC

Re: F/S 2tgeu/3tgte bits NZ

Post by Grumpy3TC »

I will take the 1G Bell housing if still available! PM also sent!!!
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
7t5-27

Post by 7t5-27 »

Would you happen to have the oil cooler lines and the turbocharger oil feed lines for the 3tgte? thanks
Greg
its a TA 27 not a TE 27
AE25

Post by AE25 »

will reply to pm's shortly.
didn't receive one from you grumpy3tc. but yea 1G bell has your name on it.
Greg, the original hydraulic hoses to oil cooler you'd want to replace with modern hose, trust me! The ends are banjo fittings, were you after those? The oil line around front of engine.. are you worried if the water line to throttle body is corroded? Turbo oil feed that has the oil drain attached i don't believe there's any good ones remaining as the corrugated drain pipe is soft and easy damaged.
i'll have a dig in shed over weekend for parts requested.
cheers
calitoy

Post by calitoy »

Got dibs on the 3tgte bell housing? can you pm me with price and shipping costs to USA.
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Please need price and shipp quote on 1G Bell . shipp to 02780 U.S
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
TPR Motorsports

Post by TPR Motorsports »

Is the 3tgte bellhousing still available?
Carlos Diaz
TPR Motorsports
Paypal: TPR3TC@yahoo.com
803.334.8674 (text friendly)
AE25

Post by AE25 »

hey sorry for delay, ive had to put this on hold due to work commitments and being overseas. had a heap of requests for 3t bell. back soon..