Ke70 13B rew swap(abbandoned project car part out)

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

BOBLOOK

Re: Ke70 13B rew swap

Post by BOBLOOK »

Some small update haven done much with the car lately few demotivation personally issues going on ! After learned the hard way we need to let go and let everything behind and go one with or life !

I pull out the engine back to remove the transmission this one is sold to an local guy together with the items i don't need !

For the tranny i will order an turbo II bellhousing to adapt is to the R154 tranny !

Therefore i need an new pilot bearing bushing Spigot bushing $63 shipped :roll: damn pacperformance is expensive :evil:

They are few mazda to R154 adapter already in the mark, but am gone customize my own as am handy in-off to try built one ! Hell yeah for $930 :o the try is worth .

Pacperformance adapter

plazmamanracing adapter doesn't ship overseas :oops:

The starlet aerospacebrakes don't work on the ae86 nor the ke70 struds they are small bearing need to machine the hub to fit larger bearing and fabricate an bushing to make it work. Mounting also need to be an new one can buy the brackets for ae86 but the hoop wont line up :oops: so i might sell the brake kit asap

So fare :mrgreen:
The day we learn to think
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

good to hear that there is some movement going on bro. as far as life goes I feel ya too man just gotta let the past be past and focus on today brutha ;) oye "animo" bro.
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Thanks bro ;)
hemilove wrote:good to hear that there is some movement going on bro. as far as life goes I feel ya too man just gotta let the past be past and focus on today brutha ;) oye "animo" bro.
Mazota TE51

Post by Mazota TE51 »

Boblook these are the parts I used when I did the swap on my te51
Image Image Image
Sorry I forgot to send you these. Nothing for the dragstrip but all homemade and worked great. I also used the factory Toyota mounts. :)
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Oh awesome I was thinking on a similar mouth but seeing it now bring me to an idea Thank you sir
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Tranny sold
Stock caliper sold
Aerospace disc brake sold

:lol: Feel like am started to part out the car :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah new brakes ahead with custom hubs

Am trying to have it customize for 5 lugs application

Brought an racing beat aluminum pulley

:mrgreen:
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Cressida 5 lug works too, i think rotor over hub is easier to deal with, just my opinion! :roll:
SF5 FOZZY
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Last time i asked someone to sell me his cressida hub i almost got hit ! those option are very very rare over here
Toyota1515 wrote:Cressida 5 lug works too, i think rotor over hub is easier to deal with, just my opinion! :roll:
If he can't deliver them in 5 lugs am gone create my own brake system
Mazota TE51

Post by Mazota TE51 »

Cressida 5 lug?? Hows that work
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

U use the control arm and the strut tube spindle part get strut insert from SW20 and you do the usual coilover setup, the control arm need to be shortened and better if you do a heim joint instead of the inner bushing, plus you can use the big brake setup from a Z32 300zx 4 piston caliper setup!
SF5 FOZZY