what went wrong

The for answers on things like chassis setup, Nitrous jetting, Timeslips
Anything and Everything related to 1/4 mile racing

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

toyotero2dend

what went wrong

Post by toyotero2dend »

like the title says,, what went wrong here? Was it a bad chassis or what?Colt/ 2JZ Turbo (Accident): http://youtu.be/ulE040ffDuQ
Tate Quieto
Toyota1515

Re: what went wrong

Post by Toyota1515 »

That was long time ago and cause of accident was poor chassis work, take a close look at the rear end when this just came apart of the car, it does not have any of the ladder bars brackets attached to it, due to poor welding/not enough hear and penetration in those welds it comes apart under stress,

So with that said just make sure you guys get a good reputable chassis guy that really know how to weld :D so this wont happen to you!
SF5 FOZZY
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

Toyota1515 wrote:That was long time ago and cause of accident was poor chassis work, take a close look at the rear end when this just came apart of the car, it does not have any of the ladder bars brackets attached to it, due to poor welding/not enough hear and penetration in those welds it comes apart under stress,

So with that said just make sure you guys get a good reputable chassis guy that really know how to weld :D so this wont happen to you!
TRUE!!!!!!
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

seeing this i think am gone redo my axle back then i wasn't that good welder :lol: :lol: :lol:
The day we learn to think