My TE31

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

njccmd2002

My TE31

Post by njccmd2002 »

I dont know why i bought this car, paid 1000 for it and another 1000 to transport it from california.. LOL yes....

car came originally from Cali, with a 3tc engine installed. It was running until a fire fried the harness, which i believe it was caused by a short...

It was supposed to be a running car before this, but lol, the plates last sticker is 2 years old.. So i was bummed. lowered on cut springs and blocks. but i think its too low..

the krispy harness...

missing front seats...

and i think these are Te72 rear seats, and are floating around... again , LOL

speakers and no radio, and trim halfway done...

and i think this switch caused the fire...

poor wiring done... funny thing is that what caused the fire was a short. the wire could not be stretched that far to the manifold to burn. There are what appears some ghetto connections that go through the firewall that had been connected to the battery and Jerry rigged into the kaput section, where most of the damage is...

so this is not a progress thread yet. the car will be put into storage. but i have been collecting parts for it, and trying to source the ac, parts which i believe i have most of them... but i have to see.

Anyone recognize this car, and can help me?
Nothing here yet, just and empty space... I just wasted 10 seconds of your life when u finish reading this... LOL
markstoys

Re: My TE31

Post by markstoys »

Looks like a good start for a project. What year is it?

Mark
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Car look solid to me good luck !
The day we learn to think
njccmd2002

Post by njccmd2002 »

Is a 78 IIRC. Its pretty solid but im already 2500 into it, LOL (with the yard parts), for a car that i dont know if it runs. Talk about impulse buy. But hey its in the southeast now... This would be car #7. Yes, 4 of those dont run.... But 1 of those is an FRS...

Working on an ra24 for now. Once i get it on the ground ill figure out to start this car and post most pics.. Its in a storage unit in TN in the mean time. Thanks for the comment.s
Nothing here yet, just and empty space... I just wasted 10 seconds of your life when u finish reading this... LOL