*** te27 te28 te21 parts *** sold

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

v8danny

*** te27 te28 te21 parts *** sold

Post by v8danny »

sold sold
Last edited by v8danny on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
SR5TOY

Re: *** te27 te28 te21 parts ***

Post by SR5TOY »

PM SENT
v8danny

Post by v8danny »

reply bump everything still up for grabs
sqznby

Post by sqznby »

Why will you not return my texts?

Our transaction is NOT complete. YOU OWE ME.........................................

Oh yeah, our transaction started on 04/29/2013 today is 07/13/2013 :evil:
lux

Post by lux »

im having same problem with this guy
v8danny

Post by v8danny »

No body is running or hiding guys if u guys have issues call me u got my number I've been inthis game to long to try run over a fuel Line and a couple of bucks both of u have text thanks
lux

Post by lux »

alright folks problem solved
sqznby

Post by sqznby »

v8danny wrote:No body is running or hiding guys if u guys have issues call me u got my number I've been inthis game to long to try run over a fuel Line and a couple of bucks both of u have text thanks

1.) I don't feel you are running or hiding. My problem is your communication skills are lacking and your promptness is even further behind your communication.
2.) a text is as good as a call, its communicating and is instant. I have texted you plenty of times with zero response, your excuses or you saying that you will do it and it never happening.
3.) what does being in the game have anything to do with this? to be blunt, your history as a salesman is awful and is nothing to be desired.

I have a question for you. When you buy something over the net what do you expect?
A long drawn out process or like others a typical sale/transaction that is over in a week to ten days.

Both of us do have texting, correct. But instead of pawning it off on us, like you have by saying "both of you have texts" if you did your part I would not be in this predicament.
Speaking of texts.
06/24 you had transferred to your PayPal. I responded within minutes. It wasn't until 06/28 that you responded back saying you should have the money in your PayPal tonight or tomorrow. I responded again, within minutes. Assuming you had forgotten, again. I texted you on 07/06. No response. Again on 07/11, like many times before, no response. It was not until I made it public that you contacted me.

lux, glad it worked out
Unfortunately for me, the problem has not been resolved yet......
v8danny

Post by v8danny »

Like I texted u and told u took this long to contact me back about a fuel line and now I try to make it seem like I'm just at fault u should of Text or call me and said Danny the transfer was not done not wait a month later and say hey nothing happen I thought u had received that's why we stopped communicating we did a smooth transfers with everything else plus the parts u send me where all busted the carbs are put back together with jb weld u don't see me complaining u said they were boost ready that was a lie also I was kindly enough to say hey I will give u some cash so u could buy some 40 fuel line that I forgot to mail out but Enuff of this child play u got any more issues call me and your money is transfer
sqznby

Post by sqznby »

This all could have been avoided if YOU were prompt with your services, PERIOD.

Thank you, have a good day.