for sale schneider 284 turbo cam and holly 350 with adapter

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

hkp

for sale schneider 284 turbo cam and holly 350 with adapter

Post by hkp »

well its been awhile since ive been on here, guess something happened and erased everything. I was going through the garage and I rolled across some parts in my stock pile. I have a cam, has a little surface rust but nothing that cant be cleaned off and a carb that is new condition, i had it on the car for a very short amount of time. 200 obo for the carb and 125 obo for the cam. please email chrishowton@gmail.com for a quick response, i dont come on here very often.
slaus

Re: for sale schneider 284 turbo cam and holly 350 with adap

Post by slaus »

i'm interested in the cam. PM me your contacts please sent you an email yesterday...
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

hkp wrote:well its been awhile since ive been on here, guess something happened and erased everything. I was going through the garage and I rolled across some parts in my stock pile. I have a cam, has a little surface rust but nothing that cant be cleaned off and a carb that is new condition, i had it on the car for a very short amount of time. 200 obo for the carb and 125 obo for the cam. please email chrishowton@gmail.com for a quick response, i dont come on here very often.

Please provide pictures and location, thanks
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
slaus

Post by slaus »

mikealike wrote:
hkp wrote:well its been awhile since ive been on here, guess something happened and erased everything. I was going through the garage and I rolled across some parts in my stock pile. I have a cam, has a little surface rust but nothing that cant be cleaned off and a carb that is new condition, i had it on the car for a very short amount of time. 200 obo for the carb and 125 obo for the cam. please email chrishowton@gmail.com for a quick response, i dont come on here very often.

Please reply to emails also bro, sent you 3 emails and no reply
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

slaus wrote:
mikealike wrote:

Please reply to emails also bro, sent you 3 emails and no reply
Who me?
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
hkp

Post by hkp »

sorry for not responding, the cam may be sold dude.
slaus

Post by slaus »

Please provide pictures and location, thanks[/quote]

Please reply to emails also bro, sent you 3 emails and no reply[/quote]

Who me?[/quote]

Sorry Mike, i meant hkp!!!
slaus

Post by slaus »

hkp wrote:sorry for not responding, the cam may be sold dude.
Can you PM me your number please