Can I trust Ebay?

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

loquendo

Can I trust Ebay?

Post by loquendo »

Can I trust Ebay to buy trans-continental items? There are a ton of items like weatherstripping, grills, brand spankin' new OEM lights. People like Tic Tuning and iYaiKub? I've never really done this whole ebay thing before, and when I have it hasn't been for anything more expensive than like 10 dollars. So what do you guys think? How much of this is a scam? Can I trust the reviews and ratings?
BOBLOOK

Re: Can I trust Ebay?

Post by BOBLOOK »

I've purchase many items overseas only little issue parts not arrived as described! Nowadays am more careful when I buying parts online.
The day we learn to think
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

Look at there raiting of stars and communication feedback the better the comments and better seller the more chances you won't get gipped
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

hemilove is rite , but if its from another country u may be waiting for your item for a long time . i can say is like 3 weeks or more
because of contraband and wen it arives in us needs to be inspected by customs and that takes a long time since there are thousends of packages coming in to the us every day.
loquendo

Post by loquendo »

There is a ton of badassary overseas for Toyota's so I thought I'd check it out.
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

just make sure you get insurance on your stuff normally if its a good seller don't worry but if not don't touch it at all :shock:
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

I would say don't pay with credit card straight ,,, use PayPal if anything goes wrong you make a case and they will help get your money back
Tate Quieto
SR5TOY

Post by SR5TOY »

Ebay has been pretty good, and have not had any trouble. Check feedback and yes use Paypal.