filling AIR ports on exhaust for head porting

The one stop topic for all the useful informations that gets lots in the mix.
Click her for the good stuff.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

73GTV

Re: filling AIR ports on exhaust for head porting

Post by 73GTV »

It looks like you are correct in the data. It will work. Looks like you did your home work.
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Okay i see who knows maybe NHRA prostock restrict the use of those head :lol: :lol:
The day we learn to think
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

Toyota1515 wrote:But i really dont have any clue if these design really work for sure, as it is being a secret and too labor intensive just to test if it does work i just trow it out here to stir the pot a little!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I wish I took pics of when we rebuilt my engine when I messed it up but I guess that's a oldy trick that some people have done to the cylinder head cause I don't understand it but my friend did something like that to my cylinder head and I can't say for shure if it worked but before I began my turbo swap my car was a nitrous set up and we did some hits and I know we rev the crap on it like 10,000 rpm but it felt nasty and smooth I was like wow
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

it might work but nothing wrong with what weve always done in the past....
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com