TATE QUIETO 1.8 >2016,,Mission accomplish EFI + Boost

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

will1983

Re: TATE QUIETO

Post by will1983 »

toyotero2dend wrote:Ty will,, Hope you start it soon it's gonna be like music to your ears ;). Don't tell me you got rid of the wagon :(

Estas loco! por nada vendo esa guagua lol u can ask pufito that and joe piston ill never sell it lol na my wagon is my cruiser man when aint driving my rav4 all left to do is msd 6aL setup and my head and 280 cam doing to my wagon and lower it , but tthat 76 chacho!!! all motor baby be my lil monster lol gracias a dios qur la mujer mia likes it lol
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

You lucky Your lady likes the toyotas,,,mine likes my weekend toy but she ask me why I spend so much on it and I hardly use it :lol:
Tate Quieto
will1983

Post by will1983 »

toyotero2dend wrote:You lucky Your lady likes the toyotas,,,mine likes my weekend toy but she ask me why I spend so much on it and I hardly use it :lol:
Lol
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Button up things today bov working,,batt.in the trunk ,,gonna take it around the block next week to se how it drives , next to the muffler shop ;) Lil vid. Now with all the hoses in place,, Image
Tate Quieto
will1983

Post by will1983 »

Esta Heavy papa!!! love it
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

Esta pesado ese cam bro that .8 sounds mean bro great work and it lookf factory new bro awesome work man :D
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Thanks will , hey Carlos how u been? Yea I want it to look factory but the placement of the intercooler ain't gonna help me much on the performance side, but a have a fabricator close by ,gonna talk to him see how he can help me with the cooler ;)
Tate Quieto
WarWagn

Post by WarWagn »

This thing is absolutely awesome.
1980 TE72 Wagon.

Instagram @wagonsteeze
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Thanks for the compliment War , wasn't easy to get it to where it stands now,just Love the old school toys
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

hard work pays off. tremendo trabajo jr. now i'll just watch your video for motivation from now on hahaha que lo gozes papa. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)