Newbie from bc

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

static624

Newbie from bc

Post by static624 »

Hey there, I'm so glad there's an owner's group for these cars.
Anyways I just got my hands on a 82 4dr Corolla 3tc (automatic not 5speed) and it's sitting at 116000km, I love this car and the way it handles, but like most of you I want it to do more. My town has lots of scrap and used parts yards to pick through and I want to know what other engines could I "harvest" for compatible parts, I cannot do full teardown at my apartment, but can do most repairs and tuning thanks to my workplace.
Thank you again for letting me join.
BOBLOOK

Re: Newbie from bc

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome on 3tc garage !
The day we learn to think
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

welcome to 3tcgarage :D
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

static624 wrote:Hey there, I'm so glad there's an owner's group for these cars.
Anyways I just got my hands on a 82 4dr Corolla 3tc (automatic not 5speed) and it's sitting at 116000km, I love this car and the way it handles, but like most of you I want it to do more.

My town has lots of scrap and used parts yards to pick through and I want to know what other engines could I "harvest" for compatible parts, I cannot do full tear-down at my apartment, but can do most repairs and tuning thanks to my workplace.

Thank you again for letting me join.
Where are you located? Please place that info under your screen Name.

There may be a member of two within your area that will make maintaining your car a lot easier, with info, parts and events within your area. It helps them to reach-out and helps you possible with an extra set of hands.

Welcome to the Forum!!