New Member "Old School" TE72 build

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Adobote72

Re: New Member "Old School" TE72 build

Post by Adobote72 »

Sukimonster wrote:Wow that's a pretty clean Corolla considering all the snow and salt you guys got there! :D What size tires did you end up throwing on the Baby Supras?
Thanx dude.. I ended up going with 175/50r13 for the fronts and 205/60r13 for the rears.. Want to go wider on the rears but having a hard time finding a 245/50 profile tire so these will do for now. Still loving the old school look tho :D
Sukimonster

Post by Sukimonster »

Adobote72 wrote:
Sukimonster wrote:Wow that's a pretty clean Corolla considering all the snow and salt you guys got there! :D What size tires did you end up throwing on the Baby Supras?
Thanx dude.. I ended up going with 175/50r13 for the fronts and 205/60r13 for the rears.. Want to go wider on the rears but having a hard time finding a 245/50 profile tire so these will do for now. Still loving the old school look tho :D
At least you found 13's. That's the only reason why I swayed away from them is because of the difficulty finding and lack of choice in tires but they're lookin real good on oldschools!
Adobote72

Post by Adobote72 »

Sukimonster wrote:
Adobote72 wrote:
At least you found 13's. That's the only reason why I swayed away from them is because of the difficulty finding and lack of choice in tires but they're lookin real good on oldschools!
Yea man. Biggest pain in the ass. 245/50's are even harder to find but hopefully there will be a few older heads at a local toyota meet I'm going to that will be able to point me in the right direction.
Adobote72

Post by Adobote72 »

Few updates and pics. Threw a Weber 32/36 as the stock Asian was crapping out and now she runs as good as new.. Also fixed an exhaust leak so she sounds perfect.

Adobote72

Post by Adobote72 »

Here's a sweet pic a local photographer took at the first meet I've taken it to..

And a few I took today after I cleaned it all up for an upcoming meet this Sunday

So far Im happy with the look so I'll be keeping it this way for a lil while.. I'll have have more pics as I go along.