The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindled

Welcome to 3TCgarage Forum the Toyota enthusiast community.
Here you can post info, Report bugs, regarding to the forum. If you encounter registering issue read the related topics.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

BOBLOOK

The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindled

Post by BOBLOOK »

The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindled over the years as other platforms have emerged and conversations have moved to others new platforms, like Facebook Instagram and Twitter. They have become the preferred choices of the majority of our friends,users and fans, and the strain to maintain both has been consider. We as admin and moderators want your thought wether maintain the forum or to closed it ?. For the hard work done I can create an new website and we will make the archived version of the forum . All the threads will still be there for people to read and enjoy, but all other functionality will be disabled.

1* Keep the forum

2* Close the forum

3* Disable the forum make it read only
The day we learn to think
MTyn

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

Post by MTyn »

a big 1 !!!!

Keep the forum!
As i dont use Facebook or Twitter its the best place to keep in contact with other E7 people.
There is almost no other forum that is worldwide used for Corolla E7!!
If they don´t have classic Toyota´s in heaven.. I´M NOT GOING!!!
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

#1 it's been years since I've wrote but I'm here still busting ass with my turbo 3tc :D
Raptor59

Post by Raptor59 »

Please don't delete the forum!
Limmie

Post by Limmie »

Keep!

I too don't use any of the popular social media platforms. For several years I wasn't able to log into this one and wasn't getting any replies to help. I just happened to be browsing through some old files and found my login information and it still worked.

I still have a 1981 Corolla wagon in pretty good condition, as well as a rusted out one I am keeping for parts. I just need critical resources like this site since I don't really have any background in working with cars and don't know anybody locally who does. When I do take it to my local mechanics they basically throw up their hands because they know even less about a car this age than I do. The time I had a fuel pump problem I had to get the parts myself and tell them what to do. :(
Sukimonster

Post by Sukimonster »

Please keep the forum alive! Social media websites and applications might be the big thing now but they can never offer the type of community contributed information that this site has to offer.
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

MTyn wrote:a big 1 !!!!

Keep the forum!
As i dont use Facebook or Twitter its the best place to keep in contact with other E7 people.
There is almost no other forum that is worldwide used for Corolla E7!!
Totally agree is an great platform to share and collect info's ! Hows the corolla ?
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

hemilove wrote:#1 it's been years since I've wrote but I'm here still busting ass with my turbo 3tc :D
Carlos que paso donde estabas jajaj hope everything is fine with you !
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Limmie wrote:Keep!

I too don't use any of the popular social media platforms. For several years I wasn't able to log into this one and wasn't getting any replies to help. I just happened to be browsing through some old files and found my login information and it still worked.

I still have a 1981 Corolla wagon in pretty good condition, as well as a rusted out one I am keeping for parts. I just need critical resources like this site since I don't really have any background in working with cars and don't know anybody locally who does. When I do take it to my local mechanics they basically throw up their hands because they know even less about a car this age than I do. The time I had a fuel pump problem I had to get the parts myself and tell them what to do. :(
Thanks for sharing your opinion hey maybe you can listed where do you live maybe there some fellas who have experience near you town ?
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Sukimonster wrote:Please keep the forum alive! Social media websites and applications might be the big thing now but they can never offer the type of community contributed information that this site has to offer.
Thanks for sharing your opinion i will consider this.