tony tone

Here in this section is where you can keep everyone informed about the ones bad & good experiences when buying and selling parts.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Forum rules
Section is created for warning others on the board.

By time to time although everyone seems to be honest.

They use to show up those with some weird reason trying to go away with your hard earned money.

Here you can share you're experiences but mods can use their discretion.

Please when you buy or sell something try to collect as much information from the person if its possible. To describe things like address, phone, full name and check in the feedback section( although is new) for others experiences. This will save a lot of trouble!!!
rweera

tony tone

Post by rweera »

Beware of tony tone don't do business with him. I sold him a microtech ecu explained how it was installed for fuel only & text pictures of everything no lies straight honest . The ecu came off a friends car that was running then was not installed since. Then after tony tone received the ecu he claims pieces were missing? I explained everything was shipped as I explain how to connect everything. He wanted to set it up differently with the the crank trigger set up or whatever & wanted me to buy it which i told him he would have to purchase from the microtech site. Fast forward I haven't received any phone calls from him however like a month or two goes by the I go to buy something from paypal then they send him a refund? Huh? No calls no returned ecu nothing! Then I see that tony tone is selling the microtech ecu so I called & he tells me that it did stay on keeps cutting off. Apparently he or whomever installed it on wrong I guess? Then states that he had the ecu fixed by an electrician? I thought that ecu's would have to be shipped back to the manufacturer? Now he is selling it on 3tc after he knowing got a refund? Don't trust him. I would have gladly refund his money for exchange for the microtech ecu no hassle because I don't like ripping people off. I believe in karma what goes around comes around. Have a bless day
Djs

Re: tony tone

Post by Djs »

Are you saying paypal gave him a refund without contacting you?
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Damn that's bad on the part of PayPal Sorry to hear that Rob
Tate Quieto
rweera

Post by rweera »

I used my wife paypal they send an email months later:( I called the guy who has my number & never requested a refund. But no contact for months:( I thought everything was ok if they wanted their $ back I would have refunded it no problem:) so when he got the $ back he still kept the computer:( it's sucks can't trust people:( it's ok you live & learn :) I only buy or sell parts to people in person the old fashion way:) hahaa thank everyone for taking the time to read my feedback:) Goodluck with the projects God bless:) Rob
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

What is his username ?
The day we learn to think
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

That's bad ,,never do to others what you wouldn't want done to you :!:
Tate Quieto
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

toyotero2dend wrote:That's bad ,,never do to others what you wouldn't want done to you :!:
Thats was years ago

Now do with other what you wouldn't want to be done to you :evil:
The day we learn to think