1982 Te72 Parts wanted

Here in this section is where you can keep everyone informed about the ones bad & good experiences when buying and selling parts.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Forum rules
Section is created for warning others on the board.

By time to time although everyone seems to be honest.

They use to show up those with some weird reason trying to go away with your hard earned money.

Here you can share you're experiences but mods can use their discretion.

Please when you buy or sell something try to collect as much information from the person if its possible. To describe things like address, phone, full name and check in the feedback section( although is new) for others experiences. This will save a lot of trouble!!!
Hawaiian

1982 Te72 Parts wanted

Post by Hawaiian »

1982 Toy Corolla TE72 Parts
1 driver left chrome door handle assembly in nice good working condition please
manual pedals & clutch line to make the a swap from auto
plastic knob on switch for rear defroster
passenger right door black molding strip door guard nice no cracks or creases please
lmk total shipped to 68117
Thanks everyone
juan

Re: 1982 Te72 Parts wanted

Post by juan »

2 door or 4 door I have pedals door handle clutch line
Hawaiian

Post by Hawaiian »

Well I had purchased lt door handle & jdm bumpers on last Friday the 11th of July from V8Danny but decided to cancel it in 3days due to uncertainty on seller's & his excuses. I didn't want the headaches of fabricating bumper brackets yet to find the blinkers for ther JDM bumpers which V8danny said 50 bucks ebay which is full of crap try $200 that was a lie no response from him yet on my refund too, its like watching grass grow .
Better yet V8Danny said I cant refund you now cause I spent the $527.00 on something he had his eye on..wtf?? So he is bad for business , I would like to purchase goods in a professional manner from someone with a business aspect of customer service not to mention no shady business. I'm about to put this V8Danny on blast soon Ginxxie17 on ebay don't buy from him , bad business everyone. He says he does this to help everyone out and him in his own hobby...right try he helps himself period. I'm still looking for those TE72 parts with $527 less cash now.
v8danny

Post by v8danny »

Here to bash me guy your the guy who buys something from people and then makes up excuses knowing what he was buying then 3 days later when things are packed and ready to go u make bs excuses it's none of your bussiness how I spend my money all I told u was give me till Friday to put cash In my Paypal I'm not a retail store I've been doing bussiness for a long time and never have I come across such a immature kid as u trowing your lil tantrums nobody is running with your money and I told u over the phone u would of pull that move on someone else they would of charged u for the packing and there time and ps. Your cash has been refunded and please don't ever do that' to people it's just. Not nice . And if u have anything else. To say call me and say to me 323 3348716
Hawaiian

Post by Hawaiian »

Paid in full ! Refund finally thanks ! Well it took all this to finally get a refund . The kid is you Kido, you are the one who said to me I spent funds on something I had my eye on so you have to wait for refund sometime this week ...really that's kid business if you ask me. I paid you instant, there were no parts sent out, nothing was done like you said after work you were going to bring it to get it all wrapped up, but I caught you before in morning so no harm no foul no issues right ? Instant Refund Right? Nope I got issues bout why I changed my mind, well you made me feel uncertainty about parts. Everyone this is no bashing, I'm only stating the facts all what is said by V8Danny. So like talking to you over phone wasn't going anywhere fast for my refund so pay pal & this site involved & I finally got results. For the record everyone he refunded me & now our business is done . Danny for future reference please no bending of the truth or excuse's, keep in mind a buyer/customer service is always #1, & keep your eye's off things you can't afford until you really know, your funds, not others, but yours are available. Customer's instant refund is a plus especially if the parts haven't left you at all , remember anything can happen ,car can be sold or stolen ect. things occur & can happen in the real world Kido.
v8danny

Post by v8danny »

I think what you don't understand is that I'm not a retail store I am an individual seller. If you buy something from me it's because your sure of what you are buying. I didn't lie about what is being sold.. You payed after you knew it didn't have lights or brackets then you waited about 3 days to ask for a refund .. I consider that wasting my time and money since things were packed and ready to be shipped all I asked for was a couple of days to put money in my Paypal account
like you said business done.
Hawaiian

Post by Hawaiian »

Still running at the mouth huh, reason is your mad cause of your actions & what was said by you no more, just facts which makes you sound childish. Its only you to blame, you said what you said Kido, so quit making more excuses & stand up like a man for what is said & done by you. I'm not a retail store but I been in business for a long time so you say blah blah blah but I had by eyes on theses parts & purchased it so you got to wait for refund, what a joke. Just handle your business maturely , professionally & in a timely manner without B.S. excuses . And if your some how still selling items ,your the seller reinsure your buyers so they feel they are trusting a mature business man instead of a child & explain parts with no false hopes or fibs. Just bad business I tell you...
v8danny

Post by v8danny »

Your refund was send and your still trying to make up excuses at the fact that's your a terrible buyer
Hawaiian

Post by Hawaiian »

Yes as I stated for the record you have finally refunded me , as for excuses your still full of it Kido. I just found out I'm not the only one that you tried to swindle & manipulate $ out of, so it's best to keep your funny business from real adult buyers, we don't fall for your crap. Your a joke v8Danny, the best you can come up with is I'm a terrible buyer ha lol , if you only knew I buy cars & parts weekly from many sources which makes $527.00 kid/chump change. Your one of those people that has personal issues who can't see his or her faults & just points fingers at everyone else for the blame.... Well sounds & acts like a Kid so must be a Kido lmao. I noticed how long you been trying to swindle that turbo headers & center gauge console on ebay ginxxei17 ,which no one wants to buy that crap overpriced parts from you. That should tell you something right atleast by now you would get it, or let me put it to you straight GROW UP, NO KID BUSINESS ALLOWED HERE OR ON EBAY! You messed with the wrong person son I suggest you keep your mouth shut before more people will know what & who your really about.
v8danny

Post by v8danny »

Look dan here's the break down lil Man U could keep typing for how ever long u want and keep making up stuff your the one who keep asking what else I had for sale and I simply told u You bought stuff from me 3 later u Said full refund I said ok give me a few days to put the cah in my Paypal witch took me 3 days not a month or more if u claim to be a bad ass and u buy all these parts then why the hell u buying parts from and were crying over chump change. U bringing up those facts are just in relevant and as for u sticking your nose in my other parts that I'm selling no worries plenty of people hate me or love me guy I have never took someone's money and ran with it I've had issues in the pass but never with such a immature guy like your self if u wanna keep tying the. Go ahead I payed my dues and if u wanna make me famous then carry on all you are is a lil butt hurt cause some one stud up to u like a man and said u have to wait for your refund see dan it don't feel nice when people play with your time does it because that's what u did u played with my time and money but never the less have a great day cause I still go to bed a night knowing I'm a man of my word