For Sale Project TE27 2TG

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Tosco

For Sale Project TE27 2TG

Post by Tosco »

This is my project that I've been working on for sometime now. It has the legendary Toyota 2TG race engine 1600cc twin cam engine bored out to 1800cc. with twin side draft Mikuni 40s carburetors, it has a 5 speed transmission. I have a newly re-upholstered seat for the driver seat. All body panels have been stripped down and primered.
Has minimal rust only on the spare tire compartment of the trunk. No rust on any other area of the car. Engine compartment has been sanded down and repainted before installing engine. Also replaced the original tail lights with JDM Sprinter tail lights. The wheels are original Minilites 14 x 6 made in England for rallye racing. Has new radiator, starter, front grille & alternator. I have two original wire harnesses which I had plan to use to get this wired up.
Dashboard and gauges still need to be wired and installed.I really don't have the time space to finish.
I have a clean California title. I was never able to run and drive this vehicle due to being unfinished.
As I mentioned this was a project from the very start when I bought this car so this is all I know about the condition of the car. This car will have to be towed when purchased. Both front and rear windshields and windows will have to be installed and will need new rubber seals. If interested or have any questions please email and I will reply to them. Thank you for your interest.
If interested send email to gabrielklim@verizon.net and photos will be sent to you. File photos are too large to attach here.
CUCUY

Re: For Sale Project TE27 2TG

Post by CUCUY »

would you part out the drivetrain?
Tosco

Post by Tosco »

Unfortunately I won't be able to part out the drive train. What specifically are you looking for? Transmission?
CUCUY

Post by CUCUY »

I would like to get a complete 2tg with transmission.....
Tosco

Post by Tosco »

I have a 2tc with manual transmission for sale if you're interested.
ratoy77

Post by ratoy77 »

before i ask for pics, can u pm me your asking price? Just want to be sure its within my reach. thanks