1974 Toyota Corolla TE27 Sr5

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

corollamango74

1974 Toyota Corolla TE27 Sr5

Post by corollamango74 »

Hey everyone, I am trying to sell my Te27 mango.

I bought it from a guy this last spring, he was the third owner and is the one who did all the modifications to it. The car was bought in California when it was new and brought to Central Oregon. It has lived most all of its life in Bend Oregon and the rest of its life in Sisters Oregon 15 miles away.

The car does have the metal fender flares from the factory. It has the 2-TC engine with a 5 speed transmission. I was told this is not the original motor, but the second and only other one it has had. There isn't any rust anywhere on the vehicle. The rear seat was removed before I got the car. The seats in the car are the factory Toyota seats just reupholstered to what they are now. The previous owner also painted all of the chrome red including the bumpers.

Overall, It is in great condition for the age of the car. It's a blast to drive and I am frequently asked about it when I do drive it. However, I just graduated from college and moved to Vancouver Washington so I don't see it often.

I really don't want to part out the car because it is in such great condition and I will not sell the fender flares separately.

Pictures can be seen here:

http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/spenc ... 1/library/

I'm looking to sell it for a fair price.

Feel free to text me for more information or make to an offer 541-480-9403

-Spencer