1974 Toyota Corolla Deluxe TE27 Located in Bend Oregon for 3.5k

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

corollamango74

1974 Toyota Corolla Deluxe TE27 Located in Bend Oregon for 3.5k

Post by corollamango74 »

I’m looking to sell my 1974 Toyota Corolla Deluxe TE27 located in Bend, Oregon. I bought it while I was in college and thought I would have more time but ended up moving a state away after graduating.

The motor is a 2-TC from a 77 wagon and the car is a 5 speed. There’s a brand new clutch and flywheel. It hasn’t been started in a couple of years, but you can find videos of it running and driving at a link at the bottom.

I’ve put together a gallery of images so you can see the condition of the car. I’ve included photos of all the most troublesome parts of the car that I saw because I want you to know exactly what you're getting. There doesn't appear to be any holes on the inside of the car or inside the trunk which is a HUGE plus. I know these cars get eaten by rust, especially inside the trunk. The wheel wells look to be in very good condition, and overall the car is pretty solid. It seems like all the pieces to make a complete car are there. It would just take time and work.

The car was covered by a large blanket for the majority of the time it spent outside since I’ve owned it, however, before I moved to California I carefully removed all outside trim pieces and put them in a box because I felt they would be safer and better kept inside rather than outside on the car.

There are some photos with all of the pieces on the car and then another photo of all the pieces laid out so you can see they aren’t missing or damaged.

I also have a spare hood and front clip that I’ve collected over the years that will go with it. I don’t want to separate anything and all parts collected will be sold with the car.

Priced at 3.5k OBO.

Here's the link with photos: https://jocelynspencer.client-gallery.c ... ta-corolla

Here’s a link with two videos of the car running and driving: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azGdIdm ... 8VLg4S49d3
jrarinas

Re: 1974 Toyota Corolla Deluxe TE27 Located in Bend Oregon for 3.5k

Post by jrarinas »

This is a long shot but is this still available? Thanks in advance!

Jr