ICR's coupe, for sale

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Island Chain Racing

ICR's coupe, for sale

Post by Island Chain Racing »

Never thought this day would come..but my car is up for sale. Asking $10 grand. Its running and ready for the track..motor is built with quality parts and man hours..ill let the pics speek for it self. My loss your gain..all I can say is im making huge sacrifices for my family and this one of them. Not looking for trades or low ballers.
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Island Chain Racing on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
BOBLOOK

Re: ICR's coupe, for sale

Post by BOBLOOK »

Know your feeling glwts
The day we learn to think
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

HOLLY CRAPP :o :o :o :o

I know your feeling Bro, i have being in that same position before not once but twice already, and there's no words to describe what you are holding inside your chest right now, my brother, only thing i can tell you is,,, I hope everything you are sacrificing is for a better tomorrow and like i said, cars come and go, but there is always a little piece of heart that goes with some of them,

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE my friend, hope great future and prosperity!
SF5 FOZZY
Island Chain Racing

Toyota1515 wrote:HOLLY CRAPP :o :o :o :o

I know your feeling Bro, i have being in that same position before not once but twice already, and there's no words to describe what you are holding inside your chest right now, my brother, only thing i can tell you is,,, I hope everything you are sacrificing is for a better tomorrow and like i said, cars come and go, but there is always a little piece of heart that goes with some of them,

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE my friend, hope great future and prosperity!
much mahalos...yea i had this car for over 10 years...its part of my small Ohana...but like you said they come and go...we see what happens...im not taking a penny less, I'm not desperate, just making changes for now.....if i can keep her you bet your ass i will...anyways thnx for your kind word.....Mahalos
chesmari

Post by chesmari »

Damn Bro..... didn't see this coming... GLWS......

Ryan
Rolap7

Post by Rolap7 »

Do you think it would be too much to make it a daily driver?

BUMP
"As the excellence of steel is strength, and the excellence of art is beauty, so the excellence of mankind is moral character." - A.W. Tozer
Island Chain Racing

yea i think so....but anything is possible