Cylinder Heads: Early 2T, 13T, and 3T

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Spudenater

Cylinder Heads: Early 2T, 13T, and 3T

Post by Spudenater »

Up for sale, be sure to read the last paragraph for important info. First is an early 2T head with the water neck. Pre EGR, pulled from a car that was rear ended and sat for a while, may need refresh/rebuild and a good cleaning. 5 Finger manifold is sold already so just the head + neck. $200 + shipping.

Next is a 13T head + OEM pistons. This one's been shaved for compression. No water neck, but if you want I'll throw in a 3TC EGR neck (seen in last pic) that needs a cleaning but is otherwise good. $250 + shipping.

Last is a greasy old 3TC head and manifold and stuff. Has one stripped exhaust bolt hole but I'll toss in an unused Heli-Coil kit to fix it. Pulled from my running wagon at 105k (went 2tc head). $Make me an offer, I just want it to go to someone who might use it, it's just taking up space.

\/READ THIS\/
I am located in San Antonio, Texas (78254). Best way to reach me is Email at Spudenater@yahoo.com or text at (760)-953-3308 as I'm not on here alot. I have Paypal, and will ship within a couple days of receiving payment. Shipping is at buyers expense, via UPS with tracking. .All sales are final. I will provide as many pictures and as much information as you want, but once you buy it it belongs to you, all sales are final.

Will consider trades for an N/A cam or hi-rise/short tube headers for 3TC, maybe other stuff. Thanks for looking!
Spudenater

Re: Cylinder Heads: Early 2T, 13T, and 3T

Post by Spudenater »

Bump, shoot me offers.
Spudenater

Re: Cylinder Heads: Early 2T, 13T, and 3T

Post by Spudenater »

Bump: 2T head is GONE, 13T head is still available. Willing to take offers, let me know.