W58 to 3tc adapter plate

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Grumpy3TC

Re: W58 to 3tc adapter plate

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Toyota1515 wrote:I told you grumpy this guy is a damn monster doing these things bro, props to Joey, i could fab whatever i want but on this, i just go with him with my eyes closed he can tell you i am his best customer LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks 1515,You was right ,I know you a pro when it comes to fabrication , i follow a lot of ur work,No dout about that,But Joey just nail this ones,Im very happy too,Very good overall,I give him 5 star .Very good Joey,and thanks again!!
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
Island Chain Racing

Post by Island Chain Racing »

im glad you guys are happy....thnx so much...now i just need to start doing the R&D work on my other plate creation...i should do a poll to see what other plates you guys wanna use as far as trans....what you think?
paebin

Post by paebin »

Has this flange adapter been tested on road by you (or an other member)?
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

Island Chain Racing wrote:im glad you guys are happy....thnx so much...now i just need to start doing the R&D work on my other plate creation...i should do a poll to see what other plates you guys wanna use as far as trans....what you think?
Yes,yes,yes :roll: sorry!!! :lol:
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

paebin wrote:Has this flange adapter been tested on road by you (or an other member)?
yes and this no problem,plug and ply bro!!!!
slaus

Post by slaus »

ICR you got paypal?
I'm getting a 3tc that did 600 rwhp and a w58 without bellhousing. can you recommend a clutch? i am going to de tune to 500 hp. thanks
Island Chain Racing

Oh hey, sorry been super busy. Haven't been on the board latily. In regards on your clutch question. You gotta ask your self what are your intentions? Street or strip or track..then go from there..also to find what you need I would talk to guys like PSI, The racing store, Paradise..hope that helps.
pr82rola

Post by pr82rola »

Hey is a manual t50 bellhousing required to make this work. Do you have any adapters for sale or will you make any in the future
Island Chain Racing

pr82rola wrote:Hey is a manual t50 bellhousing required to make this work. Do you have any adapters for sale or will you make any in the future
Yes you will need your t50(3tc or 2tc)bell...I make the plates to order. It's a little harder then the w50 plates...but if your interested hit me up on msg and we can hash out the details..lmk, thnx
ashh

Post by ashh »

PM'ed!

These look great!