HELP car won't start...again.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Cochese35

Re: HELP car won't start...again.

Post by Cochese35 »

connor72 wrote:Not sure what model rolla you have. Take the plastic cover off the steering column. Follow the wires coming out of the ignition switch and signal switch all the way down the column. They should go off into different connectors somewhere under the dash. Make sure they are clean and are completely fastened. I've Been having crazy electrical issues with my te27, then the other day the car wouldn't start and signals wouldn't flash. Then I realized I forgot to reconnect the wires coming from the ignition switch :roll:
I have a 1981 te72
baldo

Re: HELP car won't start...again.

Post by baldo »

I had a similar problem twice. Check if your tail lights stay on or dont work. Either way, the car wont start so I started to check everything. Driver side fuse box was ok but there was a noise coming from that area. Behind the speaker panel there are light fuses and a relay. I replaced all the fuses and relay and problem was fixed. So check that out. If you replaced the battery make sure the fusible link didnt burn or other wires. Also make sure everything is connected, I unplugged the distributor connector doing something and it took me about 2 hrs to realize it. :x