TE27/21/28 Wiring help

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

toyorotor

TE27/21/28 Wiring help

Post by toyorotor »

Ok im getting ready to install my engine and i'm going to need some help with the wiring on this car.
Nothing was wired when I brought the car, so I need to find out what some of these wires are for. I have a wiring diagram, but I still cant seem to figure it out.
1. there's a small solid black wire "next" to the Water Temp sensor wire. What is it for ?
2. Next to the plug for the Voltage regulator "same harness" there are a few wires, Thick white w/blk stripe wire? Red w/white stripe wire? Black w/Red stripe wire ? and Solid RED wire??

Also little back in the harness there are 2 wires that come out of the harness, 1 Black w/Red stripe looks to be the Starter Trigger wire "I think" But next to it there's a Solid Green wire with a Factory Butt Connector to a Green w/Orange stripe wire ????

If anybody can please help me out here.....
1.8te27

Re: TE27/21/28 Wiring help

Post by 1.8te27 »

toyorotor wrote:Ok im getting ready to install my engine and i'm going to need some help with the wiring on this car.
Nothing was wired when I brought the car, so I need to find out what some of these wires are for. I have a wiring diagram, but I still cant seem to figure it out.
1. there's a small solid black wire "next" to the Water Temp sensor wire. What is it for ?
2. Next to the plug for the Voltage regulator "same harness" there are a few wires, Thick white w/blk stripe wire? Red w/white stripe wire? Black w/Red stripe wire ? and Solid RED wire??

Also little back in the harness there are 2 wires that come out of the harness, 1 Black w/Red stripe looks to be the Starter Trigger wire "I think" But next to it there's a Solid Green wire with a Factory Butt Connector to a Green w/Orange stripe wire ????

If anybody can please help me out here.....
I'll take a few pics of my engine bay and see if I can provide insight.