Fender mirrors

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

781masshole3tc

Fender mirrors

Post by 781masshole3tc »

in the close future im going with fender mirrors on my te72 wagon, are there any true oem measurements on where they get mounted? i know on cb7 honda accords they would actually outline where to cut out and drill on the opposite side (bumpers for foglights and intersection lights and parking poles and headlight washers etc) thanks in advaced.
781masshole3tc

Re: Fender mirrors

Post by 781masshole3tc »

well i guess there is no actual measurements, the best thing i guess to do is compare to pictures of other te72s where they mounted theres and attempt to copy.
Spudenater

Post by Spudenater »

Let me know how it works out for you, I have some fender mirror I'm planning on installing on my TE72 wagon as well, but I've never really done body modifications before, so any tips/pics along the way would be greatly appreciated.
kid_te72

Post by kid_te72 »

if you remove the fenders theres a section cut out where the stock or jdm mirrors mount if you dont want to go to that extent rule of thumb is to install em lined up with the front edge of the wheel well

superdevil

Post by superdevil »

Heres my baby
Spudenater

Post by Spudenater »

Good info kid_te72, thanks!

superdevil, did you line them up with the front of the wheel wells, or the notch on the inner fender? Or perhaps you did it another way?