help with starting my car. haltech f10x

Here's where you post EFI and TURBO conversion, configurations, and questions related.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

mikealike

Re: help with starting my car. haltech f10x

Post by mikealike »

Did you get it to start?
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

No i haven't touched her yet it's cold up here mike but thanks for asking me and a friend are going to give it a shot soon especially i got some days of vaca so I'm gonna give it a try
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Make sure you do that return line on top of the tank,,,I think you can use the fitting that's already there ;)
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

toyotero2dend wrote:Make sure you do that return line on top of the tank,,,I think you can use the fitting that's already there ;)
Yup got to get it done but it's been chilly so hopefully soon and swapping out the cam
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

mallito1.8 wrote:
BOBLOOK wrote:You can post some screen snap shot pictures of you setting so we can serve you assistantsy

I use quick screen capture software
You mean for pics ?
I mean the ECU setting screen capture

For microtech is should look like this dont know how it look for Haltech ecu f10x
Attachments
ignition map.png
ignition map.png (124.86 KiB) Viewed 9721 times
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

ok I see on mircotech how to adjust fuel there but on my haltech I think it by bars or %. if I saw or was told how to adjust it I can figure it out. ill take pics. later today and post them but thanks
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

The old haltech use bars yeah is what i remember you can rise and lower the bars to adjust the setting
mallito1.8 wrote:ok I see on mircotech how to adjust fuel there but on my haltech I think it by bars or %. if I saw or was told how to adjust it I can figure it out. ill take pics. later today and post them but thanks
The day we learn to think
ridin4life

Post by ridin4life »

its the page up and page down buttons that's how u move them up or down if I remember right. go to the help topics in halwin and one of the pages there tell u what buttons do what. if u want I have a map for 1000cc I got from haltech a long time ago when the f10x came out for mine.shoot me an email at acrazyjohnny@aol.com
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

No arrow up and down, up is lean down is rich !

You have to install the dogbox after that configured to make it work on modern pc or get an older dos pc to make connection
ridin4life wrote:its the page up and page down buttons that's how u move them up or down if I remember right. go to the help topics in halwin and one of the pages there tell u what buttons do what. if u want I have a map for 1000cc I got from haltech a long time ago when the f10x came out for mine.shoot me an email at acrazyjohnny@aol.com
The day we learn to think
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

BOBLOOK wrote:No arrow up and down, up is lean down is rich !

You have to install the dogbox after that configured to make it work on modern pc or get an older dos pc to make connection
ridin4life wrote:its the page up and page down buttons that's how u move them up or down if I remember right. go to the help topics in halwin and one of the pages there tell u what buttons do what. if u want I have a map for 1000cc I got from haltech a long time ago when the f10x came out for mine.shoot me an email at acrazyjohnny@aol.com
Yea that was a headache I had to find a old pc windows 95 but I got it.