TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Here's where you post EFI and TURBO conversion, configurations, and questions related.

Moderators: AE25, BOBLOOK, pufito18

TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby slaus » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Would any of those TB efi kits work on a turbo 3TC?

I was looking at the FAST xfi system and the MSD Atomic efi system.
fast xfi.jpg
fast xfi.jpg (115.94 KiB) Viewed 3421 times

msd atomic efi.jpg
msd atomic efi.jpg (10.97 KiB) Viewed 3421 times




This is what i have on my bone stock 2TB currently (no cam or internal upgrades whatsoever) , car does high 15's on the quarter mile on 8 psi supercharged SC-14 boost with this 600CFM holley four barrel carburettor:

IMG-20130320-00141-1.jpg
IMG-20130320-00141-1.jpg (199.83 KiB) Viewed 3421 times


So i was thinking if this TB fuel injection is the way to go for my setup?
slaus
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby Toyota1515 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 am

It will work just perfectly but that FAST system wont, it need to be a Sakura or Microtech fuel only system maybe megaSHIT from DIY autophuck fuel only system will do with a TB from EGay and 4 500 to 750cc injectors i am pretty sure it will works just perfect!
SF5 FOZZY
Toyota1515
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 am

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby Warren » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:50 am

Wow you don't sound biased or retarded at all. My car runs great.
BCWorks
User avatar
Warren
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby Toyota1515 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 pm

?????????????????
SF5 FOZZY
Toyota1515
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 am

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby hemilove » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Bro it ain't no walk in the park efi"ing a 3tc all your work is on you unless you got money to spend.
Image
hemilove
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:26 pm
Location: San Antonio/Boerne Texas

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby baldo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:29 am

The MSD looks more "universal" of the two. Kind of like plug and play. The other one looks like a complete set up for an american car. Im pretty sure you have MSD products right now. So any questions you can call them. Thats my opinion. Anyways let me ask you something since you actually have a street set up. What octane gas do you use on that thing?......
baldo
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 am

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby slaus » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:44 pm

baldo wrote:The MSD looks more "universal" of the two. Kind of like plug and play. The other one looks like a complete set up for an american car. Im pretty sure you have MSD products right now. So any questions you can call them. Thats my opinion. Anyways let me ask you something since you actually have a street set up. What octane gas do you use on that thing?......



Pump gas bro, Trinidad claims it to be 95 OCTANE lol
slaus
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby slaus » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:22 am

Toyota1515 wrote:It will work just perfectly but that FAST system wont, it need to be a Sakura or Microtech fuel only system maybe megaSHIT from DIY autophuck fuel only system will do with a TB from EGay and 4 500 to 750cc injectors i am pretty sure it will works just perfect!


So what about the ATOMIC EFI from MSD?
slaus
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby Toyota1515 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm

slaus wrote:So what about the ATOMIC EFI from MSD?

To be honest i haven't seen anyone using any of those systems in any turbo application, and i have ask the question many times in different places!
SF5 FOZZY
Toyota1515
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 am

Re: TB EFI for 3TC - Will it work?

Postby mikealike » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:38 am

Toyota1515 wrote:
slaus wrote:So what about the ATOMIC EFI from MSD?

To be honest i haven't seen anyone using any of those systems in any turbo application, and i have ask the question many times in different places!


Same here, just sell your setup and buy the newest stuff.
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
User avatar
mikealike
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: North Florida

Next

Return to Turbo and Engine Management

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest