Efi ecu

Here's where you post EFI and TURBO conversion, configurations, and questions related.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

baldo

Efi ecu

Post by baldo »

Hey guys if I was going to entertain the thought about efi, I would just want to start with baby steps. :lol: Meaning fuel only management. What would be the easiest way, ecu, wiring and sensors from a car or microsquirt?
mallito1.8

Re: Efi ecu

Post by mallito1.8 »

Well at first I thought it was a pain in the ass to wire a car but my haltech f10x was not hard at all and it's fuel only so those types are very easy with a little patience and understanding other than that it's easy. Good luck
UtahSleeper

Post by UtahSleeper »

Also megasquirt can be ran as fuel only also.

I would say before buying anything go on both products forums and look at the knowledge and builds there.
Attempt at a car channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/UtahSleeper
1980 Corolla
1988 Celica Alltrac
2013 FR-S
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

I love accel dfi cause its really really really easy to get started and you can find the systems really cheap.
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

Ok to be honest megasquirt is real easy you just have to do alot of reading man and you have to pay attention from the beginning or you will not understand it