sale 3tc efi intake w/thro and rail and weber 40s 3tc inta

Here's where you post EFI and TURBO conversion, configurations, and questions related.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

indiesito3tc

sale 3tc efi intake w/thro and rail and weber 40s 3tc inta

Post by indiesito3tc »

3tc efi intake w/throttle and rail.and .40weber carburatorss - $350 (waterbury ct)

I have both.. an efi intake manifold for a 3tc toyota engine comes with a throtle and rail for sale 350.00 (it is not a gato) but it is aluminum dipped in crome looks pritty nice standard bosch style injectors they go on the bottom gives it a nice clean look (not included)...i got ahold of another one so i dont need two of them not lookin to make money but just what i spent for it...also i have twin .40 weber carburators asking 350.00..they both have been used the carburators i used till last summer when i stop driving it still i always turned my car on so they work good! i had a stck engine with 10 pounds of boost....203-419-8730 if i dont answr feel free to leave.mmessega or txt. I need to shrink the picks cant upload them will do soon i got pics i xan txt or email
Dj Flights

Re: sale 3tc efi intake w/thro and rail and weber 40s 3tc in

Post by Dj Flights »

what throttle body dose it have? and dose it have injectors but very interested.
indiesito3tc

Post by indiesito3tc »

No injectors- it has a mustang throttle and a rail....injectors go under....i also got a pair of webers 40s send me a txt and i will send you pics..
slaus

Post by slaus »

Do you still have the efi intake?

Send me pics please to:

stanis82@yahoo.com

My mails are not leaving my outbox from 3tcgarage. thanks