Efi for 3tc

Here's where you post EFI and TURBO conversion, configurations, and questions related.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

lares

Efi for 3tc

Post by lares »

pregunta estoy montando sistema de efi in my te 27 la entrada y la salida del fuel rail donde va conectado cual va al regulator la linea de gasolina va al regulador primero oh va al fuel rail y despues sale

cual es el retorno segun my regulador la de abajo dice return hacial tanque, estoy un poco confundido por que es diferente a los webber al guna sujerencia gracias
snapshift03

Re: Efi for 3tc

Post by snapshift03 »

Howzit cuz

Any chance of translating that to english???
snapshift03

Post by snapshift03 »

Well according to Google translate you're asking where to mount the fpr??

In my opinion its always better to regulate the return. That way you'll get maximum flow from your pumps into the rail. And only the pressure is regulated and not the volume???
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thats correct what he was asking ;)
snapshift03 wrote:Well according to Google translate you're asking where to mount the fpr??

In my opinion its always better to regulate the return. That way you'll get maximum flow from your pumps into the rail. And only the pressure is regulated and not the volume???

Lares here is the best installation for the Fpr you can apply it the same way for extern and intern fuel PUMP.

Some people will install the filter on the vacuum side of the fuel pump to avoid fuel flow restriction in the line reaching the rail.

But i don't recommend that way as the internal pump debris can damage you injectors.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For the weber you need to regulate the fuel pressure going true the carburetor.

Efi you regulate the allover pressure.
lares wrote:pregunta estoy montando sistema de efi in my te 27 la entrada y la salida del fuel rail donde va conectado cual va al regulator la linea de gasolina va al regulador primero oh va al fuel rail y despues sale

cual es el retorno segun my regulador la de abajo dice return hacial tanque, estoy un poco confundido por que es diferente a los webber al guna sujerencia gracias
snapshift03

Post by snapshift03 »

Thats a very good point. My current setup has the filters on the vacuum side . Will have to change that!!! Makes good sense!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

snapshift03 wrote:Thats a very good point. My current setup has the filters on the vacuum side . Will have to change that!!! Makes good sense!
;) Injector itself has its filter but just a second defense

snapshift03

Post by snapshift03 »

Are they cleanable replaceable? ???
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

snapshift03 wrote:Are they cleanable replaceable? ???
They are rebuildable so yes you can change them search injector filter change in youtube
snapshift03

Post by snapshift03 »

Thanx a mil!!!!