help me with my upcoming project.

Here's where you post EFI and TURBO conversion, configurations, and questions related.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

hachicoupe

help me with my upcoming project.

Post by hachicoupe »

Hi guys!
I have recently decided to go turbo when I can afford it.
I have already decided upon wiseco 88mm turbo pistons and eagle rods.

What are the best manifolds, fuel pump and etc.

I want to do a blow through carb setup.

This will be a street build looking for around 300-400hp.

Also, I am aware that my little t50 won't handle the power. Should I go w58 or use something else?

Any help is appreciated. And if you give me parts recommendations, please tell me the best place to buy.
As for the turbo, bov, and intercooler I will be getting them local from a friend since he has a decent collection of stuff.
slaus

Re: help me with my upcoming project.

Post by slaus »

NME308 is the man who can help you out check out his project:

http://3tcgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=992

TOYOTA1515 is another guy here who will be able to direct you:

http://3tcgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=596

Toyotero2dend has a wicked blow through also :

http://3tcgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=118

Surf through the Project Gallery, there are a few blow through projects where you can get ideas
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Nah :lol: :lol:
slaus wrote:

TOYOTA1515 is another guy here who will be able to direct you:

http://3tcgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=596
The day we learn to think
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

It will B very hard to almost none if someone want to help this guy, after all if he make a mistake or a stupidity and broke the engine he will blame you for it LOL Ehhhhhh i dont think someone want to help a guy like that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SF5 FOZZY
Alexason

Post by Alexason »

You should really consider efi. If you can follow wiring diagrams, it's pretty easy and it's worth it just for the tuneabilty. Megasquirt ecu's are cheap(diyautotune). I have one and as I said, if you can follow wiring diagrams, pretty easy. Even just the gas mileage I get is crazy. Just something to think about. Also for the price, you can't beat this http://3tcgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=944
hachicoupe

Post by hachicoupe »

Toyota1515 wrote:It will B very hard to almost none if someone want to help this guy, after all if he make a mistake or a stupidity and broke the engine he will blame you for it LOL Ehhhhhh i dont think someone want to help a guy like that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're a deushbag You mess up the engine . You're just too much of a ass to admit it. As I took apart the rest of the engine I found even more mess ups. You broke a clutch bolt off in my flywheel. You over torqued my flywheel so much that on the highest setting, it still almost didn't break it free. You over torqued my main and thrust bearings. The rear main seal had never been replaced, it was so old and brittle that it crumbled in my hand. The gasket around that plate was in the same condition. So yes, I do blame you. It was your fault. Be glad there is a long distance between us, or you and I would have big issues.
hachicoupe

Post by hachicoupe »

Alexason wrote:You should really consider efi. If you can follow wiring diagrams, it's pretty easy and it's worth it just for the tuneabilty. Megasquirt ecu's are cheap(diyautotune). I have one and as I said, if you can follow wiring diagrams, pretty easy. Even just the gas mileage I get is crazy. Just something to think about. Also for the price, you can't beat this http://3tcgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=944
Thanks, and after more looking and thinking I may abandon the 3t completly and just swap a 4g63t in since I can get my hands on them very cheap and easy.
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

hachicoupe wrote:
Toyota1515 wrote:It will B very hard to almost none if someone want to help this guy, after all if he make a mistake or a stupidity and broke the engine he will blame you for it LOL Ehhhhhh i dont think someone want to help a guy like that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're a You ****** the engine up. You're just too much of a ass to admit it. As I took apart the rest of the engine I found even more **** ups. You broke a clutch bolt off in my flywheel. You over torqued my flywheel so much that on the highest setting, it still almost didn't break it free. You over torqued my main and thrust bearings. The rear main seal had never been replaced, it was so old and brittle that it crumbled in my hand. The gasket around that plate was in the same condition. So yes, I do blame you. It was your fault. Be glad there is a long distance between us, or you and I would have big issues.
Blah Blah Blah and Whaaa Whaaa Whaaa is all i hear, from you, you get a car that was built more than a year ago and used every weekend and eat it up in a month, you and your AWESOME parts changer from your side really did a good job ruin a awesome car and engine, you guys are the best, MESSING CARS UP!

Oh and dont make the distance an excuse please do what you have to do and lets see what is gonna happen, GO BE MY GUEST, and stop Blaming me for your fAcked up in an engine i built for someone else not you, Stop lying about stupid shit you are coming up with that make you look like an A$$ cuz they dont have any logic whatsoever, LOL how do you overtorque the trust bearings LOL you see you dont have a clue of what you are talking about and whomever got the minimum knowledge of engine basics can see you are just a TROLL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SF5 FOZZY
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Anyway and any engine that you swap into that messed up car will not have a future with you as an owner, give up kiddo you never gonna make it :roll: :roll: :roll: !
SF5 FOZZY
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

hachicoupe wrote:Be glad there is a long distance between us, or you and I would have big issues.
Is this a treat?

You know what SLANDER is?

Last chance for you little grasshopper, And i got all the prof here plus your Info from Luis, let me know if you really want to play hard ball? ;)
SF5 FOZZY