Needd helpp to start my corolla!!!!!!!

Here's where you post EFI and TURBO conversion, configurations, and questions related.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

SantanaAE86

Needd helpp to start my corolla!!!!!!!

Post by SantanaAE86 »

Today me and my friend we were working on my corolla to start it but it doesnt start the sidrdrafts are getting fuel and the timing is good and the msd box is either good connected (not so sure if it is 100% good connected) . I cheked all connection and theyre good then I cheked with my voltmeter if the box is getting 12volt from the switch and it was ok them I cheked the coil 2 blaster and it marks 5volt ??? Is that normal on a coil blaster ?? Doesnt it need 12volt?? Pls I need help I need to start my corolla ... the box is 6al , excuse my english
mallito1.8

Re: Needd helpp to start my corolla!!!!!!!

Post by mallito1.8 »

Did you check if your getting spark from the spark plug wires ? And make shure your battery is fully charged
SantanaAE86

Post by SantanaAE86 »

mallito1.8 wrote:Did you check if your getting spark from the spark plug wires ? And make shure your battery is fully charged
Yes bro I cheked if theyre getting spark and nothing happens I chagend the wires from my other 3TC put on my car and still nothing happens , I begin to thinking that my distributor is not working , the dizzy I have now is magnetic pickup but I want to put the old points back and see what happens
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Go to the msd web site ,troubleshooting , it tells you how to test if the msd is working ,I think you need to touch ground with the white wire and should hear and see the spark there's two ways to,check it visit the site,also check cap and rotor,if everything is good get another coil. ;)
Tate Quieto
SantanaAE86

Post by SantanaAE86 »

Another question cuz the previous owner really messed up with the harness and now I dont find the original negative points wire , there's e wire connected the points in the dizzy it looks like a ground can I connect the white wire from the msd box there?? Anyone who have they're msd on points condenser around here????
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Ei men bo no mester di e harness pa buta e traha dis connecta e waja blanku di msd na e distrubutor bo ta kla.

no mester di usa e condensor ;)
The day we learn to think
SantanaAE86

Post by SantanaAE86 »

BOBLOOK wrote:Ei men bo no mester di e harness pa buta e traha dis connecta e waja blanku di msd na e distrubutor bo ta kla.

no mester di usa e condensor ;)
Se sua mitey wa ki wega tin cu ecoy paso ela cuminsa hodemi caba mikiersa mi distributor electronic a lagam na caya mitey buta e points bek anto kla ta
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Oke !
The day we learn to think