3t Daily Driven soon to be Drift car

Webers, Cam selection and Ignition upgrades.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

baldo

Re: 3t Daily Driven soon to be Drift car

Post by baldo »

I can keep playing this game with you and keep making you look bad if you want. But please after I do that again, can you leave my name out of your mouth please? We are here to help people, not teach and search and suggest things for you. Again is your car, FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO WITH IT. THEN ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SET UP.
1. WILL START WITH THIS. "3t Daily Driven soon to be Drift car" = "PRetty much I'm just trying to rebuild everything inside a 3t head and swapping it on with maybe a mild cam. I must stress this is a Daily Driver I drive 30 highway miles each way daily so I need reliability." :?
2.Baldo why do you need an exact part list for an estimate HP figure? :shock: :roll: That is just mind blowing! I will let you ask that question around and see what you can come up with. Then you can make me understand that question.
3.Can you give me a range? 90-110? See #2
4.Where can I find a cam for this? :o I thought we told you to do some research. You really cant find a cam for "this"? Again, specific, stock cam? Because aftermarket if you can use a computer you can find lots of them!
5.IS there a way to adjust the push rods for more HP? You didn't even know if upgrading a pushrod will do anything performance wise :? :shock: :roll: :lol: WOW! So I guess you figured out the first question then decided to say I didnt know UPGRADING will do anything perfomance wise? YEP, YOU GOT ME THERE! :lol:
6.Does the 4AG swap on to this block?? Do some research.
7.come with real info and not just sly comments and Ill take in all the info you think you can give me. Trust me! I know you can take all the info I can give you. My hardest info I can give you is this. Turn on you computer, then you type all these questions you have and spend hours and hours searching. I mean do you really think you are the only one asking these questions? I mean I can see that you think you know a lot. But come on, are you going to tell us you did look for a cam or searched online if a 4ag head fits a 3tc?
8.I know how combustion engines work. Also heard a 2T head will give more compression on a 3t block. OK tell me this without asking anybody or searching. A 2tc is a 1.6 engine. A 3tc is a 1.8 engine. How will a 2tc head give you more compression and I will follow up with, are all 2tc heads the same? Depending on your answer I will know if you cheated or not. If you dont know I will respect you just a liiiiiiiiitle bit for saying it. We are here to HELP.
njccmd2002

Post by njccmd2002 »

Unfortunately most of those searches come up emptyhanded. Since the forums crashes and only a handful are tuning the 3tc.

I would suggest brdracing.com or paradiseracing.com. Call and ask em
Nothing here yet, just and empty space... I just wasted 10 seconds of your life when u finish reading this... LOL
Kenny727

Post by Kenny727 »

njccmd2002 wrote:Unfortunately most of those searches come up emptyhanded. Since the forums crashes and only a handful are tuning the 3tc.

I appreciate it. I just figured Id get better answers in a 3t community forum, but I guess I have to go elsewhere for answers.
Baldo Keeps trying to take some cheap shots at me. Its complete BS when I just want some random questions awnsered and the same guy sits here giving me a hard time. Theres too many people here that can help me, so Baldo just stop posting on my threads.
I guess I'm off to Toyota Nation to ask them.
baldo

Post by baldo »

Unfortunately most of those searches come up emptyhanded. Since the forums crashes and only a handful are tuning the 3tc.

SMH. You guys do know how to use a computer right? ALL the answers will not be on this ONE site. Dont know what searches you are talking about but if you mean for a cam. Again, the INTERNET is a powerful thing. I dont get it.
Can you tell me what answers have I given you a hard time with? I think I have answered your questions time and time again. But you dont seem to understand the basics.
We can do this again, ask questions I have not answered. But read your whole thread first. Im not here to bust peoples bal+s. Think about this. More than 200 people have read this post and like 3 people are TRYING TO HELP YOU. Do you wonder why? There is not much we can tell you that we have not said to you already. I did not tell you this and you still have not do it. "You want to learn, apply yourself first and others will see that you are trying and will assist you". But fine I will stop wasting my time with you and stop posting. Good luck with Toyota Nation. I hope you get ALL your questions answered. Im sorry about everything I have done and said to you.