Thinking of leaving the old school toyota game.

This is the area where you vent or otherwise call each ofter out.
You can go off, but mods can use their discretion

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

lepimpofpimps

Re: Thinking of leaving the old school toyota game.

Post by lepimpofpimps »

BOBLOOK wrote:
Luisito wrote:People are willing to pay what gold is worth for these items. I've found the perfect parts lately to complete my car of my dreams. Everytime I find them I'm broke!! :x I get them for a really good price someone comes and pays triple of what I can get it for. What's going on.!??? I feel like just selling my shit, no one on here comment or replys back to your posts of interest. Damn what luck I have..

Lol I want to leave to everytime I realize how much am spending and have spended lol

I'm accepting donations :lol:
hemilove

Re: Thinking of leaving the old school toyota game.

Post by hemilove »

lepimpofpimps wrote:
BOBLOOK wrote:
Luisito wrote:People are willing to pay what gold is worth for these items. I've found the perfect parts lately to complete my car of my dreams. Everytime I find them I'm broke!! :x I get them for a really good price someone comes and pays triple of what I can get it for. What's going on.!??? I feel like just selling my shit, no one on here comment or replys back to your posts of interest. Damn what luck I have..

Lol I want to leave to everytime I realize how much am spending and have spended lol

I'm accepting donations :lol:
hecks yeah me too