member on forum not sending parts paid for....(solve)

This is the area where you vent or otherwise call each ofter out.
You can go off, but mods can use their discretion

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

SePa3

member on forum not sending parts paid for....(solve)

Post by SePa3 »

Don't want to put anyone on blast, but its getting to be a little ridiculous. Paid for said items on the 20th of may, now that it is the 28th of june Ive really started to get pissed. I have received two emails stating that they should be here by the end of the week (no tracking info given)... I thought that i was gonna finally get something to help with my build, but seems as though Ive just been jacked...
BOBLOOK

Re: member on forum not sending parts paid for....

Post by BOBLOOK »

Sorry to hear this mather pm me the username i try to contact him !
The day we learn to think
santos

Post by santos »

file a claim trough paypal before its too late
SePa3

Post by SePa3 »

It was through paypal and went all the way to payment reversal. I really needed the parts I thought I had finally found. Got my money back now just on the hunt again for a flywheel/clutch/pressure plate. Really want to swap my auto tragic nightmare. Thanks for the responses.
73te27

Post by 73te27 »

You should post the name to warn other members. There are a few sellers on here who habitually dont send parts or send different parts that are not in as good condition as the photos they post.
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

First off, you did not post your location under your screen name just in case someone local has the parts that you need or know of someone within their area that may have what you need.

Glad that you have your money back, but, you still need those parts so any info you provide may wake up someone close by to assist you out.

Example: If you live in SoCal I would point you to an import only Yard that has guy standing by to pull your part just in-case you didn't want to get those new sneakers dirty for a fee If you buy used, you will still have to get the flywheel resurfaced if it is still within spec's

or a place in Chino, Ca that has your lightened Flywheel and clutch assembly advertised on their ebay store for a low price.

The deal is if you want something bad enough, you can and will find it. Man, I order stuff from Japan thru a guy online and get everything that I order in great shape.

Example:

So get off your butt and look or ask the right people and you will have your parts:

Here is his ad:
EP Importers wrote:Hello everyone!!
I am starting to get a roll going with my business.
I live in Japan now for the 2nd time.

Vision and Mission:
EP Importers’ vision is to be the number one competitor and still be considered a small company. A small company has realistic meaning and is rare to find these days. Robert believes that if done correctly, a small company can be as successful as a big corporation. Having less greed, stay true, and be honest in business is the direction the world is heading towards. EP Importers’ mission is to welcome potential customers into his business, to have better customer service and same quality or better of products at a cheaper honest price. EP Importers is expecting to have a small shop, first in Japan then on the west coast in America and hopefully expand from there.

Values:
EP Importers addresses customer needs, to speak and communicate with him or her on a personal level. EP Importers does not allow his customers to feel like he or she is talking to a computer or an automated service. The world is revolving and increasing in technology but customers want to go back to the old ways of customer service and respect, even if he or she uses new technology or not. The first step for EP Importers is to live by their mission and vision statement.

Shipping Options:
Post Office: EMS (3-5 Business Days); SAL (2-3 Weeks); Surface (2-3 Months).
The max for EMS shipping by post office is 30kg (66lbs) and the max length has to be 1.5m or less and the and if the max length is 1.5m then the circumference max is 1.25m.
If the length decreases then the circumference increases. All-in-All, the total size is 2.75m for US. Other countries could have bigger size limit.
Max for SAL and Surface Post is smaller :( Very limiting.
Last option is KZP Global Container Freight for you heavy and oversize needs. They are located in Anaheim, CA. and you can pick up to save from domestic shipping in US or if you live too far, they can ship to you via Fed Ex.

Process of payment:
I do have a pay pal account that I set-up for this business.
Due to many transfer to finalise in our bank. We need to charge 5% Process fee on top of the total.
We don't technically see this (5%) money at all. If we did, of course it wouldn't exist because we want to save you as much money as possible.

Email System:
Finally figured out how to make Gmail Filters work!
If you need to send us a message/email PLEASE send to ep.importers@gmail.com.
Make sure you label the SUBJECT properly so it can be filtered.

Subject OPTIONS as followed:
* Part Search
* Automobile Search
* Auction
* Q&A
* Complaint

If the subject does not have one of these typed in it, we may take a while to pick up on it.
SePa3

Post by SePa3 »

Well If it could help me get a flywheel, and save anyone else from the same fate. The members username is Elcucuy. The parts I need are a 2t/3t Flywheel. I can find a ultralight fidanza, but this is to swap an auto tragic for a daily driver. Anyone out there with a flywheel that would help me out? Been a year looking.... Same person has one posted in the parts for sale. I asked about it as a joke, no response. Thanks in advance everyone. I am in southwestern Utah, about an hour and fifteen from Vegas.
73te27

Post by 73te27 »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by 73te27 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
73te27

Post by 73te27 »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by 73te27 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
cjwolfer

Post by cjwolfer »

SePa3 wrote:Well If it could help me get a flywheel, and save anyone else from the same fate. The members username is Elcucuy. The parts I need are a 2t/3t Flywheel. I can find a ultralight fidanza, but this is to swap an auto tragic for a daily driver. Anyone out there with a flywheel that would help me out? Been a year looking.... Same person has one posted in the parts for sale. I asked about it as a joke, no response. Thanks in advance everyone. I am in southwestern Utah, about an hour and fifteen from Vegas.

I know it's a bit late but if you still really need a 3tc flywheel I have an old one from the spare motor I bought to rebuild. There's one of the pressure plate bolts snapped off in it but I could remove this for you or if you'd like to remove it I could sell it to you as is. I may have the flywheels bolts floating around but I'll have to double check on that one for you.