PAYPAL Question

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

Hampaslupa

PAYPAL Question

Post by Hampaslupa »

So if you accepted a payment from paypal, ONLY the buyer is protected??? No protection from the seller??

So the buyer end up with money, the parts and the shipping for FREE???
BOBLOOK

Re: PAYPAL Question

Post by BOBLOOK »

Hampaslupa wrote:So if you accepted a payment from paypal, ONLY the buyer is protected??? No protection from the seller??

So the buyer end up with money, the parts and the shipping for FREE???
Sadly this how this silly protection thing work. No protections for seller so far
Buyer end you with your money parts shipping fees and you end up with an bad reputation on paypal record

What i do is post picture of the shipping receipt and box with visible address. After i receive the tracking receipt i email them to the buyer.

I pay extra for sign for receive to save my @ss :evil:
The day we learn to think
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

I have sold parts and I ship rite after I get payment and I send a pic. Of the shipping rec.plus tracking number anddddd I put insurance on the box contents to cover my butt too.
Tate Quieto
Hampaslupa

Post by Hampaslupa »

Buyer asked me if i have such parts, send him 3-4 pictures, he confirmed that it was exactly the ones he needed. He send me the money thru paypal after confirming it. Then when he got it he said its not the right one! But i sent him the exact same one, the same one in the pictures. So now, i dont have the parts, shipping cost was paid by me and paypal refunded everything!!! Thats BS!!!

So he got the parts for free!!! As in $0!!!
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Damn hate those buyer was it an person from this board?

Aware others Good and bad seller/buyer feedback
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Never use paypal to sell parts anymore just to the ones i know, only use PP to pay for parts.
SF5 FOZZY
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Toyota1515 wrote:Never use paypal to sell parts anymore just to the ones i know, only use PP to pay for parts.
Thats why am not active in the parts thing anymore only friend request or ones in the wise !
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

i never had problems in 15 years hhahah
oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

pufito18 wrote:i never had problems in 15 years hhahah

I had one problem with Paypal when it first began... I was hacked and my CC company caught it. Since I do biz all over the world... I have no other recourse but to use Paypal... so far I've not had any issue with my clients. Not a lot they can do when they pay me in advance, see the work being performed, and typically it takes over 30 days to deliver the finished product.
santos

Post by santos »

I am glad someone finally ****** you over like you did me :D

sold me a cracked lsd and would not accept a refund cuz he said "I'm not sure if its good sold as is" but when I receieved it was clearly broken
150 down the drain

I hope you feel like I did pos