Moderators: AE25, BOBLOOK, pufito18
- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm
- Location: Under a bonned in Netherlands.
The day we learn to think
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:29 pm
- Location: North Florida
Aqua, cause thats how i roll
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:51 am
any thing but Diesel ( and gin)
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:03 am
- Location: Auckland NZ
started trying whiskeys. balvenie double wood is a nice one.
or a jd tennessee honey & coke if im feeling like a sweet drop