my fd

We got love for things other then Toyotas too!

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

hemilove

Re: my fd

Post by hemilove »

G.O.B. Racing wrote:
hemilove wrote:
BOBLOOK wrote:Where do you guy get all the cash to found cars i think am living in the wrong land damn :evil:
Drug money man don't tellith to me that youith don noith?
Always has been lol no I bet its hard work.

lol.... sorry guys but im just a hard working guy that try's to keep most the work in house to save a buck. my projects take yrs to start & finish specially having a family something always comes up. it takes a LOT of patience to not loose motivation in these cars when u don't touch them for days,years @ a time. ill keep u guys updated as it moves forward having forums like this is what keeps the fire in me thanks :D
I feel you man its true man i go through it too man but its always motivating just to knock out one thing at a time :D
G.O.B. Racing

Post by G.O.B. Racing »

lol.... sorry guys but im just a hard working guy that try's to keep most the work in house to save a buck. my projects take yrs to start & finish specially having a family something always comes up. it takes a LOT of patience to not loose motivation in these cars when u don't touch them for days,years @ a time. ill keep u guys updated as it moves forward having forums like this is what keeps the fire in me thanks :D[/quote]
I feel you man its true man i go through it too man but its always motivating just to knock out one thing at a time :D[/quote]

yeah it is nice my goal this week is to clean & paint the water pump a/c brakets ect... so I can mount it all back on da motor & hopfully drop the heart back in it ill post pics soon
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

Have you lowered it or is that stock height
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Hahaha unfortunallety i live in an corrupted tax country lol
G.O.B. Racing wrote:
BOBLOOK wrote:Where do you guy get all the cash to found cars i think am living in the wrong land damn :evil:
just a hard working guy wit a family letting other projects go to finish others & using connection when I can & doing almost all the work like on my te28 project thabks for looking @ the post & next time ur in fl let me know :D
The day we learn to think
G.O.B. Racing

Post by G.O.B. Racing »

updates coming soon :D