Page 3 of 3

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:51 am
by BOBLOOK
Forum regularly activity is extended to 4-6-2018 ! :geek:

*****Wanted true toyota lover for moderator task********* Pm me if you feel the calling for this task

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 am
by AE25
I still highly value the help that forums give. You might get instant help on facebook. But at least the information is easy to go back to and stays there so long as the forum stays online! It was a real shame previous toyota3tc.com and 3tcgarage forums went down. so much valuable information lost. Shame about photobucket taking users to ransom too. but it is what it is.
long live the forum! I'll help where i can. Thanks for the moderator status BOBLOOK.

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:15 pm
by BOBLOOK
AE25 wrote:I still highly value the help that forums give. You might get instant help on facebook. But at least the information is easy to go back to and stays there so long as the forum stays online! It was a real shame previous toyota3tc.com and 3tcgarage forums went down. so much valuable information lost. Shame about photobucket taking users to ransom too. but it is what it is.
long live the forum! I'll help where i can. Thanks for the moderator status BOBLOOK.


Thanks Both forum could have being save by recovery the lost data i did my best even approach the owner itself but he didn't wanted to involve. I spent countless hour with the hosting company to try recovering the lost sql data without luck. Anyway its what it its .

I believe there still potential in forums just matter of time !

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:47 pm
by AE25
Is there a way to make the tapatalk app work on this forum? I use it on other forums rather than email notification. cant seem to find 3tcgarge on it.

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:12 am
by BOBLOOK
AE25 wrote:Is there a way to make the tapatalk app work on this forum? I use it on other forums rather than email notification. cant seem to find 3tcgarge on it.


I have to look in to that, !

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:29 pm
by Dandy78te31
I just joined this forum and I have 3 vehicles with TC engines. I love them. In my area, (Seattle, pnw) these cars are very popular. Please keep the forum going!!!!!

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:59 pm
by BOBLOOK
Dandy78te31 wrote:I just joined this forum and I have 3 vehicles with TC engines. I love them. In my area, (Seattle, pnw) these cars are very popular. Please keep the forum going!!!!!



Welcome on the forum and thanks for sharing your opinion i will consider this.

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:00 pm
by BOBLOOK
AE25 wrote:Is there a way to make the tapatalk app work on this forum? I use it on other forums rather than email notification. cant seem to find 3tcgarge on it.


Forgot to look into this option !

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:48 am
by 73GTV
This just means that some of us old members need to comeback into the fold and start making new adventures, dusting off the valve covers on the engine stands.

Parts are getting a bit harder to source and soon like everything, we may have to admit that the fun is still around, but in smaller numbers.

That means that only the old, stubborn, dumb, young and crazy folks are now gone and that only the true Motorheads are somewhere else drinking coffee.

The laughter of the guy who gets his engine to fire up after 20 attempts is gonna be the guy who will keep these forums going, with a bit of help from the few that stick around to lend a hand or opinion...

Re: The forum amount of activity worldwide has slowly dwindl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:06 am
by JTTOKA
#1
I'm new here, so I still have grease and grime to find.
Thank you, cheers :) :) :)
Oh snap!!! I just saw the date 2017, gosh'dang'it. Day late dollar short, and I can't find my keys