Nics Te72 liftback.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

corolllin

Re: Nics Te72 liftback.

Post by corolllin »

hahaha the roads in long beach are no better!!!

I could have gone a 1/2 lower probably too... but my exhaust manifold was already on the ground... lol.
I didnt drive it much but move it up and down my street.

I raised the fronts slightly...
lowered the rear.

then drove it.. and it scraped sooo bad... I need a custom header/exhaust made up.
tire and flare clearance is awesome though!

corolllin

Post by corolllin »

Mazota TE51 wrote:If you drive that in my area you will be like a seesaw on the speedbumps. :lol: Is that the lowest setting? Not that its not low enough but to get an example of the adjustability how high does it go? What are your plans on the rears. I had my ae86 sr5 lowered on oem cut springs and kyb agx rear shocks and road nice. By the way nice liftback I see you are having fun with it. :D

I havent raised it all the way yet.. but I imagine I have maybe a few inches of adjustability.

as for the rear.
for the low show looks. I have some jeep cherokee springs, that I cut. and surprisingly it rides really nice in the rear!! not sloppy at all!
it feels about the same as my trds. just super low!
and for my daily fun/track I have some ae86 trd 5.5kg blues
kyb agx front and rears.
corolllin

Post by corolllin »

A pic of my car at JCCS

corolllin

Post by corolllin »

havent been on here for a while...dont think im gunna be on 3tc garage too much longer... this site is dead and there is no good info here anymore :( such a shame....
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Nick I wish i could have preserve the whole thing but it happen how it went and thats it ;)

I think if you ask me the majority of the forum's world wide are losing there publicity do facebook pages, easy, maintenance free, free $.

Only FB désavantage difficult to reach the older post back ;)
corolllin wrote:
havent been on here for a while...dont think im gunna be on 3tc garage too much longer... this site is dead and there is no good info here anymore :( such a shame....
The day we learn to think