3sgte te72

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

mikealike

Re: 3sgte te72

Post by mikealike »

BOBLOOK wrote:Nice brake setup mike
thanks its getting there, just alot of work going on cause of race season....
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

would the brake upgrade be the same on a 79 rolla i got a te31 just wondering if i could upgrade the front brakes
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

3trolla79 wrote:would the brake upgrade be the same on a 79 rolla i got a te31 just wondering if i could upgrade the front brakes
Yes I can mood the front of your. But I would go with the mazda calipers!
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

Ok what year should I look for for and do I jus pull the calipers that's it and the rotor n it should bolt up or what? Cause my brakes do suck n I been checking out all your builds and for some reason I don't have a rear sway bar and my cornering really lifts the back end up on the inside when I corner hard ... Is there anyway u could point me in the right direction as to fabbing a strut bar from tower to tower and maybe finding som sort of stabilizers for the rear...I mean in the long run I wana change the rear end hopefully find somone who has a 79 and maybe run some coilovers and change the rear end to somthin else for a better ride and more control.
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

Nice build tho I'm following this one it's really sick man haha and maybe one day turbo my 3t I was really goina put a 2jz in but that didn workout cause I moved and don't have the help I did in az now I'm in northern Cali and hard to find help so thinking bout selling it it's. 2jz with the wire harness and auto trans with spare upper intake from a is300
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

3trolla79 wrote:Ok what year should I look for for and do I jus pull the calipers that's it and the rotor n it should bolt up or what? Cause my brakes do suck n I been checking out all your builds and for some reason I don't have a rear sway bar and my cornering really lifts the back end up on the inside when I corner hard ... Is there anyway u could point me in the right direction as to fabbing a strut bar from tower to tower and maybe finding som sort of stabilizers for the rear...I mean in the long run I wana change the rear end hopefully find somone who has a 79 and maybe run some coilovers and change the rear end to somthin else for a better ride and more control.
as far as the rear is concerned talk to toyota1515 (juan) he can point you in the right direction. Sway bar for the rear i think they still sell the kits for it at technotoy.com and im in the process of making the brackets for using the MR2 turbo calipers in the front with either civic or mini cooper rotors.
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

3trolla79 wrote:Nice build tho I'm following this one it's really sick man haha and maybe one day turbo my 3t I was really goina put a 2jz in but that didn workout cause I moved and don't have the help I did in az now I'm in northern Cali and hard to find help so thinking bout selling it it's. 2jz with the wire harness and auto trans with spare upper intake from a is300

2jz would be great with an auto. Not hard install either to do either.
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

mikealike wrote:
3trolla79 wrote:Nice build tho I'm following this one it's really sick man haha and maybe one day turbo my 3t I was really goina put a 2jz in but that didn workout cause I moved and don't have the help I did in az now I'm in northern Cali and hard to find help so thinking bout selling it it's. 2jz with the wire harness and auto trans with spare upper intake from a is300

2jz would be great with an auto. Not hard install either to do either.

Wish I could say the same haha I got everything but everyone keeps saying well the suspension this the suspension that and suspension I can't really mod I am limited but as for the motor and teams might save it and try it with a pickup or a drag corolla if I come across one but ok I'm goina try to figure out somthin with the brakes n try messaging toyota 1515
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

Let me know what i am good for buddy i can help you with anything, open a thread about your ride with pictures and questions and i can help u, good luck!
SF5 FOZZY
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

I got one open for it for the mean time i out an update but I can't get my car running with the 3t for some reason my wires are sparking when I try to jump the battery could b a bad ground ? It's under the newbie thread