3sgte te72

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

mikealike

Re: 3sgte te72

Post by mikealike »

3trolla79 wrote:I got one open for it for the mean time i out an update but I can't get my car running with the 3t for some reason my wires are sparking when I try to jump the battery could b a bad ground ? It's under the newbie thread
Does the wires have cracks in them? Do you have the block grounded to the chassis and battery?
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
Paypal luzunaris99@gmail.com
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

Yup the ground wire is kind of thin like a 6 or 8 gauge I'm guessing and it isn't getting any spark barely any if it is.. But it is grounded from battery to body then body to motor.
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

3trolla79 wrote:Yup the ground wire is kind of thin like a 6 or 8 gauge I'm guessing and it isn't getting any spark barely any if it is.. But it is grounded from battery to body then body to motor.
It should be fine but I would go bigger. Check your cables and make sure there's no cracks
Tuner, Builder and Racer. Hit me up for all you needs 2/3tc, 3SGTE or 2RZ custom fabbed parts.
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

Ok ill try it tomorrow n post an update sorry for invading your thread just that no one looks at mine and I'm really try a learn this n no one where I live wants to get their hands dirty
mikealike

Post by mikealike »

3trolla79 wrote:Ok ill try it tomorrow n post an update sorry for invading your thread just that no one looks at mine and I'm really try a learn this n no one where I live wants to get their hands dirty
It's cool I'm here to help