1971 Toyota HILUX 3TC R1 swap

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

hemilove

Re: 1971 Toyota HILUX 3TC R1 swap

Post by hemilove »

Spudenater wrote:Yeah, I live in Bridgewood. How'd you know that...? Also, can't say I've heard of that guy. Is he on this site?
im a creepy stalker lol jk man no my wife had family that lived down there but its a nice naborhood man yup well do you go to any car meets here in sa
Spudenater

Post by Spudenater »

Nah, not aware of any. I'm really not plugged into the SA car scene like I wish I was. Are there any old school import groups? I mean the city is huge, I would hope so. If not I suppose it wouldn't kill me to rub elbows with more modern car owners, I just like the classics is all.
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

Spudenater wrote:Nah, not aware of any. I'm really not plugged into the SA car scene like I wish I was. Are there any old school import groups? I mean the city is huge, I would hope so. If not I suppose it wouldn't kill me to rub elbows with more modern car owners, I just like the classics is all.
well you got one classic here, correction I have 3 classics. and there is a couple of corollas here in san Antonio that I know of man. but hit me up man 210 683 738nine carlos