newbie trying to upgrade my 79 rolla

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

3trolla79

Re: newbie trying to upgrade my 79 rolla

Post by 3trolla79 »

dam that just got me so pumped haha well alright!!!! if u can somehow guide me then im goina try it thats what i cam eto tthis sight for!!!! i just have to figur out how to post pics when i try it keeps saying the files are too bbig so im making a profile with photo bucket and hopefully that works.http://s30.photobucket.com/user/micahp1 ... sort=3&o=0
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

if that workedd let me know somone....and ya toyota man that is goina be awesome ive seen a lot of your work and it is truly an inspiration.
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

ok so i think i found out the way to use the photo bucket hopefully it works for you guys. ive takin some pics hopefully its easy to see some are har...heres what i got theres a door that is pretty much bondo thats the driver side door and uh found that out one day reversing at night couldn't see out the dark a$$ tint so i left the door open had a 22r motor sitting under some cardboard and the fricken edge of the door caught on it and when it wrenched the door towards the fender flakes came off like they were the cereal haha n they were not the good ones! anyways so i took off the hinges and replaced them with some i gopt from u-pull-it and took a body and fender hammer to get to the base where the hinges mounted back into place as best as i could. came out alright and i got the door kind of straight but my body work skills arent that great my grampa has his own shop but before i left the islands i was usually smoking weed and surfing so that was a waste of my life haha...back to the subject tho i also got some rusted areas im looking at getting that all takin care of once i can get the motor completely out then ill starrt doing the rest like work and patching holes i just hope that some of these videos pay off and my natural instinct haha just kidding. alright sucks i cant figure out how to upload the pics but they are too large so heres ma photo bucket http://s30.photobucket.com/user/micahp1 ... t=3&page=1
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »

That car looks so nice buddy, yeah when use photobucket if you want to show just one picture always use the bottom link option and just copy and paste here no need to use the image tool from the forum!
SF5 FOZZY
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

hhaha alright sounds good ill do that and thanks man i appreciate it i been hunting a corolla with for a while then finally came across one and got the 3t and my girlfriend was like that is so small oooooomg n i was kinda bummed she didn like it but bummed cause she didn know what it was like aaahahahaha then she drove it n now she doesnt want me to take it she wants to drive it more then ever n doesnt want me to get rid of it ....but ya today im goina try and get some stuff torn out and do some work on it its a bit of a pain because where i moved to now is kinda up tight i was changing my oil the other week and i had a metal tray under the car incase anything got past the oil catch and this guy comes up and says hey Man U should really take that to a dam shop before u spill the oil if you dont know what your doing and if it gets to the drain on the street you will get a big fine u should go to a mechanic....i looked under the car asked him to look for me cause i couldnt see well and he said nope looks like you got a lot off stuff to keep it from goin anywhere...i looked at em and said heres your sign hahaha n he grunted and walked away.....but ya im goina try and get out some of the interior and stuff...,main reason why im tearing this down is because i put and ac pump on and it put a hair line cracck on the timing cover and the the gaskets weere bad and oil everywere so hopefully i get somthin done today.
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

ok man sorry so long but been busy getting some stuff together and have my son almost goina be born in a week woohoooo haha anyways! ok so i got my car torn apart realized for t=now the prject has to wait till i sell my 2jz motor and trans nd the harness then i will get the upgrades for my 3t.. as of now i have to get a new timing cover waiting for my cash to rise up little more and i will get a t=cover from somone on here and i also picked up some bike carbs from a 1993 gsxr 1100 40 mm mikunis...i hope these are usuable they are in great shape and working condition but i dont know what type of jet kit i need or how to tune them haha still a newb but if anyone knows please help i will post some pics soon of the carbs and whati have gottten done in the mean time any direction will help as far as tuning i m giona also follow the build for the r1 carbs for the manifold
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Copy the Img link and paste it here .And the photo Will show .Image
Tate Quieto
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

ok this dam thing is pissing me off i try to copy and paste n it keeps deleting everytime i rebboot the page so one pic at a time is how it is goina be i dont have a computer so im using this stupid ipad that is about to be broken it a second ugh man......anyways heres thee pics of the timing cover

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/micahp1 ... sort=3&o=1