BOBLOOK

Re: Te71 Coupe

Post by BOBLOOK »

You got to hurry its started to get really cold over here :oops: :oops:
The day we learn to think
Heiska

Post by Heiska »

BOBLOOK wrote:You got to hurry its started to get really cold over here :oops: :oops:
True, have to get that painted before winter.

At least i have my wagon for the winter fun Image
Grumpy3TC

Post by Grumpy3TC »

IM looking to find a pair of this tail light of yours, new or use but in good conditions!I need it from a 1980 DX.Thanks for your promp replay.
MY 3tc is so Grumpy! I feel like eating one or two Rotaries for breakfast today!
Heiska

Post by Heiska »

Grumpy3TC wrote:IM looking to find a pair of this tail light of yours, new or use but in good conditions!I need it from a 1980 DX.Thanks for your promp replay.
Grumpy3TC wrote:IM looking to find a pair of this tail light of yours, new or use but in good conditions!I need it from a 1980 DX.Thanks for your promp replay.
Do you mean Coupe tail lights? I know a pair of Coupe tail lights, unused and the other one is on orginal box but those where very expensive and i think those where -83 coupe. Like these Image
oldeskewltoy

Post by oldeskewltoy »

Heiska wrote:
Do you mean Coupe tail lights? I know a pair of Coupe tail lights, unused and the other one is on orginal box but those where very expensive and i think those where -83 coupe. Like these Image

HOW expensive is VERY expensive??? I've been looking for close to 4 years now......... if you look along the bottom of the left hand side lamp you'll see a few jagged parts where pieces of the lamp have crumbled away... the right hand lamp has a few pieces of the lamp re-glued... so I'm interested if you know of a pair.....

Heiska

Post by Heiska »

oldeskewltoy wrote:
Heiska wrote:
Grumpy3TC wrote:

HOW expensive is VERY expensive??? I've been looking for close to 4 years now......... if you look along the bottom of the left hand side lamp you'll see a few jagged parts where pieces of the lamp have crumbled away... the right hand lamp has a few pieces of the lamp re-glued... so I'm interested if you know of a pair.....

I think it is close to 300€ :(

Ill buy those New ones anyway when i have the money, if you still have interested of those ill let you know when i have those, if not ill just save them to my treasure box :D

For my self i found, quite good pair of older tail lights. Also boughted Ta40 carina rear end, planning to fit ae86 aftermarket Ls to it, but that is in the future.
AE25

Post by AE25 »

the profile of E7 tail lights are different between the body styles. so make sure you're buying the correct one for body type. this pic compares *coupe* tail lights. should be pretty self explanatory ;)

Heiska

Post by Heiska »

In here we only have lights what is in the left side of the pic.

Just picked up the high volume oil pump, made by a friend. It is now 6mm thicker rotors, so it is now 25mm.
Heiska

Post by Heiska »

Image Bought a set of those. 14x6½ ET -5. Needs alot of polishing :)
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Picture don't show anything
Heiska wrote:Image Bought a set of those. 14x6½ ET -5. Needs alot of polishing :)
The day we learn to think