TATE QUIETO 1.8 >2016,,Mission accomplish EFI + Boost

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

toyotero2dend

Re: TATE QUIETO

Post by toyotero2dend »

I need a lil help guys,,,,, if I stick the intercooler between the ac condenser & the radiator would it still cool the air going to the carb.? I do not want to make any holes on the cars front ( rad. Support ) any pictures would help :idea: ;)
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

hey hermano y que hows the project going ? me I got my exhaust done so I can turn her on and as usual everything goes wrong when you turn the tire to the left it rubs with the exhaust. damn it :evil: :evil: :evil: now I have to take it back to get it fixed.. and yesterday I had a friend trying to adjust my computer for fuel and the bitch has a password so its locked :evil: :evil: luckily he said he can fix it so I shipped it today to florida. lo que pasa en la vida unreal.. oye este domingo es import face off en Lebanon ny yo pienso ir me dejas saber si vas. si no nos vemos otro tiempo papa. bueno suerte y que todo te vaya bien..
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

si le hizistes la tuberia hasta atras ,debieras de ponerle un cut-off so you can open the header
how does it rub against the tire si eso sale por dentro por el lado de la tranny ??

chacho mallito estoy q doy un paso para delante y tres para atras :(
la tranny me queda muy para el frente tengo q buscar en shift plate de una tranny de supra w58 or r154
que el shifter queda 3 to 4 inches backward
luego cuando monto el header el turbo pega del freaking master cylinder
y la relay box que tiene el carro en el bracket de la batt. tengo que relocate it too pero q se va a hacer me tiene medio desencantado pero hay mucho invertido so I have to keep on
ya le puse el master like I did to the starlet so now I have to take care of the other 2 issues :(
Last edited by toyotero2dend on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

No yo le hize la tuberia que saliera detras de la goma al frente como Los carros racing not a full exhaust. Ill post a pic. Up soon. Y la computer en camino a Florida. Wooho que alegria. Not.
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

Me allegro que you sorting out the bugs with the wagon
im trying to sort out mine too last nite a bought the part for the tranny might get it by the w/e or Monday hopefully
then back to work on it ;)
Tate Quieto
mallito1.8

Post by mallito1.8 »

well that's better slow than nothing. today I found out that my Harley that I just bought a couple of months ago messed up the cam chain tensioner. estimate around 1,000.00+ bucks :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: wtf esta racha no para.. maldita sea :x :x
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

life is full of surprises Mallito but at least you are healthy
the rest will come lil by lil
im trying to finish the car but always obstacles setting me back but i take one day at the time better later than never
Tate Quieto
toyotero2dend

Post by toyotero2dend »

tranny issue fixed ;)
this b-4 & after picture

the parts i needed
Tate Quieto
hemilove

Post by hemilove »

Very nice keep up the good work