Roys Corolla TE71 GT coupe.

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

baldo

Re: Roys Corolla TE71 GT coupe.

Post by baldo »

Damn I hate you.......... I mean nice car! :lol: You said you are taking the time to make the car how you like it? I guess we love the same thing then! Car is awesomely perfect. I have the same car and have a few questions. Is that really a levin or you got the parts to fit it? I live in the U.S. so those cars are almost a myth over here. I have seen ae86 levins but not one of these. The grill is the same it looks like ( good to know) but what about those bumpers?
Another question, HOW CAN YOU DRIVE WITHOUT A RADIO!!!!!??????? :lol: :lol: We need a video for sure, just turn it on and rev it a few times......... please? :(
Levin GT

Post by Levin GT »

baldo wrote:Damn I hate you.......... I mean nice car! :lol: You said you are taking the time to make the car how you like it? I guess we love the same thing then! Car is awesomely perfect. I have the same car and have a few questions. Is that really a levin or you got the parts to fit it? I live in the U.S. so those cars are almost a myth over here. I have seen ae86 levins but not one of these. The grill is the same it looks like ( good to know) but what about those bumpers?
Another question, HOW CAN YOU DRIVE WITHOUT A RADIO!!!!!??????? :lol: :lol: We need a video for sure, just turn it on and rev it a few times......... please? :(

Hehe..........Thanks man.....I do my best....Well,i think it is a Levin, all details shows it is...It is a TE71L type ECMQGW, stock it has the 2T-G with T50 and 293 LSD rear end,and the bumpers and trim are 100% genuine.

I don't need a radio... I have a great enginesound which is music to my ears....... :D

In Norway these care was sold in two types, TE71 SR and TE71 GT, and mine is a genuine GT.

You say you have the same car, how does your look compared to mine?
baldo

Post by baldo »

Well I guess you are one of the lucky ones to get one of those cars not in the U.S. It looks the same but the front end and bumpers are different. Plus the engine that we got was a plain 3tc. :x Then they will be labeled as TE72 sr5. They just look better and the engine is better. You know, cause we dont like or need that kind of stuff over here....... :roll: :roll:
Now I know the parts can fit for the front, but Im sure I will need to fab a bit to make it fit. If you want to trade cars for a week so you understand and see the difference I would be more than happy to! :lol:
I keep hearing this thing about a video......... :? :lol:
Levin GT

Post by Levin GT »

I recently got a cool part...
A brand new genuine Toyota rear visor for TE71 Coupe. :D :D

Check it out...

whit

Post by whit »

Great visor.How does it mount?
I can see the sides but does the top have a thin strip of metal that slides under the glass rubber and it has studs out of it?
Levin GT

Post by Levin GT »

whit wrote:Great visor.How does it mount?
I can see the sides but does the top have a thin strip of metal that slides under the glass rubber and it has studs out of it?
Yes, you are absolutely right. I don't like the side brackets,so i think they need to come off.
MTyn

Post by MTyn »

Great car, love the color too! ;)
If they don´t have classic Toyota´s in heaven.. I´M NOT GOING!!!