Anyone live near Pleasanton California or atleast can help

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

3trolla79

Anyone live near Pleasanton California or atleast can help

Post by 3trolla79 »

Anybody that lives in central Cali or northern idk anywhere near Pleasanton that can give some help I'm looking for a good teacher I'm wanting to have a friend with the same interest basically and want to help with a build I really need help I've been trying to follow people on here but I don't have the understanding of some posts nor do I have the full skills or tools to perform some things...please I'm a good kid got a 79 corolla i really want to make her beautiful but I can't work on her i just got yelled at by a neighbor for doing a dam oil change.... I live in Pleasanton and looking for help please somone on here help me I have no family or help here near Cali i come from Hawaii and have only basic knowledge but u can ask anyone I am a really good person I love to get my hands dirty and wrench and I love cars and I'm a good listener please somone help I am willing to pay for lessons on body work even please
Rolap7

Re: Anyone live near Pleasanton California or atleast can he

Post by Rolap7 »

Just stumbled across this post. If you're still in the area, there are a few good shops in Vallejo and Concord where you can hang out, meet other enthusiasts and learn. Are you near Vallejo?
"As the excellence of steel is strength, and the excellence of art is beauty, so the excellence of mankind is moral character." - A.W. Tozer
rastamang

Post by rastamang »

you should check out Performance Options in Oakland and talk to Joey.
3trolla79

Post by 3trolla79 »

Eh sorry guys but been a while since I checked his post but ya I work in the bay and live by Modesto